You can't save your family

Jack's: POV

I turned and tossed in bed, but couldn't sleep. I had a terrible nightmare too. I saw a man who looked at me. He saw La Llorona drown her children, but did nothing to save them. I woke up by my own scream.

"You can't save your family

"You can't save your family." said Emmett with a smirk on his face. "You could've saved La Llorona's children, but you didn't. Many children have died because of you. I'll end this curse for good." I replied. I stabbed Emmett with oak stake and he died.

(Emmett)

(Emmett)

Then the phone rang and Addy answered. A tear were rolling down his cheek. I couldn't believe it. "Addy?" I asked. "Olivia just called. The police have found Adam's car in water." he said slowly. I threw on my clothes and ran out.

***

I arrived to the bridge and saw his car pulled out of the water.

"Jack." said Adam. I turned around and saw my family. I ran up to them and they hugged them. "We're okay." he said. "You broke the curse papa, we can finally live in peace." replied Snow. I saw La Llorona and she was reunited with her sons. I smiled softly. "Yes we can." I said.

No more bad things will happen to them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~