17.1-Truth

"How is it possible?" Xin Qi's gaze was firmly fixed on Deng Chen's face.

    "Before you and Su Tian left the orphanage, you were studying at the No. 2 Primary School on Fuguang Road, Yongquan City, right?"

     "Yes."

    "However, this Min Hui graduated from Anping Primary School in Nanzhang County, Hubei Province. Northeast, a west of Hubei, geographic location—isn’t it a little far away?”

    Xin Qi frowned so much that he could tie a knot: “West Hubei?”

    “According to my information, Min Hui was born the first Since day one, she has lived with her parents and has never lived in any orphanage. Her father is Min Wenqing, a local silversmith who died when she was ten years old. Her mother is Qin Dongyu, who sells vegetables for a living. She just died of illness."

    Xin Qi thought for a while, but was still puzzled: "Min Hui is a common name. Su Tian's hometown is in Hechi, Guangxi, and she currently lives in Bincheng."

   "Do you know what kind of occupation she does?"

    "No, I don't know..."

    At the beginning Su Tian expressed her reluctance to talk about the past, he was a little surprised, but it was just a little strange. The ecstasy covered up all speculation, not to mention that there was still a gap of thirteen years, which was a huge logical gap, any story and any change could be filled in, and any explanation could be explained.

    "She does live in Bincheng and is a software engineer."

    He was stunned for a moment: "So——she went to college?"

    Deng Chen looked at him: "You didn't know she went to college?"

    "..."

    "She graduated from the Computer Department of Huaqing University with a master's degree."

    ——Everyone knows that Huaqing University is the best university in China in terms of science and engineering.

    "It should be just the same name."

    Xin Qi remained calm, "With Su Tian's family background, she is very lucky to be able to finish high school."

    Deng Chen took out his mobile phone and swiped two pictures: "Do you think this person is her? ”

    Those are two screenshots of the promotional pages of the "Huatsing University Special Scholarship". Each of the twenty winners in the school has a separate poster. Among them is Min Hui, a beautiful and high-spirited girl in green clothes. The following reads With the words "Computer Department". The photo looks like it was taken a few years ago, it looks pure and immature, probably when she was an undergraduate.

    "And this." He pulled up another picture from another folder.

    On it was a newspaper clipping with the title: "Schoolmaster girls love to play chess: the college entrance examination is not the end of life", with keywords marked in red pen: "Silversmith", "Anping Primary School", "Nanzhang County Number One Scholar in Science" , "No. 5 in the province"...

    There is a group photo in the upper left corner - a handsome girl and her mother, eighteen-year-old Min Hui still has some baby fat, but her appearance has been finalized, and she is almost the same as the current Min Hui.

    At that moment, Xin Qi's eyes darkened, and his body couldn't help shaking.

    Deng Chen patted him on the shoulder and pointed to the sofa next to him: "Shall we sit down and talk?"