34.2-Dad

Xin Qi took it calmly, flipped through it and said, "Dad also liked this book when he was a child. Which one do you like best?"

  "  The Daughter of the Sea"."

    "Well, yes, I like this too." He Stretching out five palms, "HIGH FIVE!"

    Su Quan didn't know what it meant, Xin Qi pressed Su Quan's five fingers on his palm, and patted it high.

    "HIGH FIVE!" Su Quan giggled.

    Min Hui looked at them in surprise, never expecting the father and son to chat so naturally.

    Xin Qi moved the chair, sat next to Su Quan, held up the book and read: "In the depths of the sea, the water is very blue, just like the most beautiful cornflower. At the same time, it is very clear, just like the brightest cornflower. Glass. But it is so deep that no anchor chain can reach the bottom. To reach the surface from the bottom of the sea, many, many church steeples must be connected one after another. The people who live under the sea live Here..."

    His voice was deep and thick, full of magnetism, and he read slowly, but vividly, as if he was playing a cello. Min Hui fell asleep after listening to it, and after an unknown amount of time, she was suddenly woken up by the vibrating messages on her phone, which obviously contained hundreds of WeChat messages. 

   Min Hui has eight WeChat work groups, and almost all the employees under him are night owls, often discussing work late at night.

    She yawned a lot and found that Su Quan had fallen asleep. Xin Qi sat obliquely in the chair, stretched out him long legs, and looked at her silently.

    Only then did she realize that she was still wearing the dress that was splashed with red wine, and she couldn't help saying "Oh", and looked at her watch: "Ah, it's twelve o'clock."

    She actually slept for three hours...

    "You Why haven't you left yet?" she said.

    "I want to stay longer."

    "Are you hungry?" she asked.

    He nodded: "Is there a restaurant downstairs?"

    "The restaurant is closed, but I have instant noodles and a hot water bottle."

   Min Hui recalled that Xin Qi had hardly had dinner and had been peeling shrimp for her, so she quickly said, " Shall I make a bowl of noodles for you?"

    She dragged out a box of Master Kong from under the bed: "What flavor do you like? Braised beef? Sour soup fat beef? Braised pork ribs?"

    He shook his head: "I don't eat instant noodles."

    Min Hui took out her phone: "Then I Order a takeaway with you?"

    He shook his head again: "I don't eat gutter oil."

    Min Hui sighed: "My house is nearby, and there are some vegetables in the refrigerator, why don't you come home with me and I'll make it for you? "

    "No need, I'll find a way to solve it myself."

   He stood up, stretched his legs, and asked, " Do you have to be here with him every night?"

   "Once. The child will wake up in the middle of the night, and no one around will be afraid."

    Xin Qi immediately said: "Then I will stay here with him tonight, and you can go back to sleep."

    There is a sour smell of alcohol, she need to take a bath urgently, and she still have a few overtime jobs on hand, if she don't pay them tomorrow, she will pass the deadline.

    But she said: "Then why are you embarrassed? You don't know him well..."

    "He called me dad just now, didn't you hear?"

    After saying this, Min Hui didn't dare to leave again, feeling that there were some things that needed to be discussed Clearly: "Xin Qi, I don't mind if you come to the hospital or visit my children in the future. But I want to know—about Su Quan—what are your plans?"

   "Which aspect are you referring to?"

   "You should not live in Ben Cheng, right? Are you here for tourism or business? What kind of frequency will you see the Su Quan in the future? Often or occasionally? I need to know in advance, so that I can give the child a correct expectation."

    "According to psychological research, one to three years old is the bonding period of the emotional bond between father and son. Because of your misbehavior, I have regrettably missed it."

    Well, he complained again. Min Hui said "Oh" in her heart.

    "I'm sorry, this is my fault. Is there any way to remedy it?"

     Min Hui said sincerely, "I am willing to fully cooperate."

    "It's very simple."

     Xin Qi's eyes were full of pressure.

   " Give it back to me in four years."

    "I don't understand what you mean."

    "Give the child to me and let him live with me."

    Min Hui's heart trembled: "Then... what about me?"

    "You are the director , work pressure is high, life is sloppy, and you eat instant noodles every day. In addition, your personal problems... It seems that they have not been resolved. I think you can't take care of your child during this time. Why don't you leave him to me. You can come and see him anytime , I’ll reimburse you for your air ticket.”

    Min Hui rubbed her hands and sneered: “What kind of work do you do?”

    “Investment.”

    “Is it stress-free if you’re not busy doing investment?”

    “I can only say that I value family more than you do. Pay attention to education and know how to manage time."

    "What if you find an annoying stepmother for my son?"

    "You have already found an annoying stepfather for my son, and he is still preconceived."

    "Zhou Ru Ji is not annoying. "

    "I think it's annoying."

    "No."

     Min Hui stomped her feet, "The child must follow me." "

    "Give me back the son. I won't mention Su Tian's matter." Xin Qi said, "You It was not easy taking care of him for four years, and now it's my turn. This is a happy thing for everyone."

    "Xin Qi," Min Hui said anxiously, "I understand your feelings and believe in your ability, but the child's growth cannot be separated from his mother, not to mention that he has been living with me and doesn't recognize you at all."

   "He does n't  made it up to me to recognize me."

    "No, absolutely not."

     Min Hui shook her head resolutely, "The child lives with me, you can come to visit, you decide the frequency, that's it, there is no room for negotiation."

     "Then congratulations You pissed me off again, Min Hui." He said coldly.