32. Angel and Demon

Blessings never come, but misfortunes never come singly.

    It is impossible to say that Min Hui has forgotten Xin Qi in the past four years, but she has indeed tried to forget him in various ways, including the most resolute and thorough method: marrying herself to another man with the force of lightning.

    She will never forget the two words Xin Qi said:

    ——“From now on, there is no relationship between you and me. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me.”

    ——“I don’t want to see you again . It's up to you."

    At first, I thought it was an angry remark, after all, Xin Qi had a bad temper since he was a child, and Su Tian mentioned it a lot in her diary.

    But when they met, Xin Qi was already an adult, living in the United States, with a good family background and a good education. It's not that civilized people can't be impulsive and angry, everything has a degree, Xin Qi's doing this is a bit too much.

    Min Hui felt that she hadn't made a big mistake, and she lied to him for a reason, out of good intentions. On the day when the truth came, she could have expected that he would go crazy, but she never expected him to be so heartless.

    On the bus, she sent him a long, formal letter of apology, which can be said to be a thorough review and full of confession.

   The phone screen alone took up five pages. Get blacklisted. Being so impatient to be kicked out seemed like she had committed some heinous crime.

    Aren't they happy when they are together?

    Those holding hands, those kisses, those days and nights of passion...

    Was it true that he didn't feel a little bit moved, didn't like her at all?

    Min Hui, who is in love for the first time, feels deeply hurt.

    The matter between her and Cheng Qi Rang was so big, Deng Chen should have investigated it, probably told him something?

    The good-for-nothing people on the Internet, as well as the trolls and trolls, vividly told her eclectic stories...

    Xin Qi could easily draw the same conclusion as most people from it.

    When the logic reached this point, Min Hui's heart turned cold instantly, and she didn't bother to argue.

    If she still had the will to fight, she would not have died in the first place.

    She never wants to return to that broken state, she just wants to become another person, forget everything, and live a good life.

    After thinking about it this way, she felt that Xin Qi was no different from those people who misunderstood her and followed others. 

   The two of them are together, even if there is no Su Tian, ​​the matter between her and Cheng Qi Rang is enough for him to deal with, in short, it will not end well.

    Instead of having a hot face and a cold ass, it's better to be different and happy with each other.

    ***

    Just as she didn't know when Su Tian got into that bus, Min Hui didn't know when Xin Qi walked into the Zi Jin Club. She hadn't expected him to appear at all, and had witnessed such a shameful scene.

    However, Min Hui didn't care about his feelings, anyway, in his eyes, she was no longer a good person.

    She just regrets being a clown in someone else's story again. But what is honor compared with the life of a son?