59.2

That one is more than 7,000 yuan, okay? Min Hui muttered in her heart, but she said, "No need! I'll just come. I paid a large bonus last month and haven't spent it yet."

    "In this case——"

     Xin Qi frowned, "Why don't I just help you? Spend it, I need a dozen of these shirts."

    "Then get a dozen."

    Min Hui decided to carry out the generosity to the end. 

The cabinet sister smiled embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, we don't have a dozen here, and there are only five pieces in this size. The rest will be transferred from other warehouses. Please leave an address, and it will be delivered in about two or three days. Is that okay?"

    " Yes."

   Min Hui thought: She spent more than this amount on Chen Jia Jun, and Xin Qi is Su Tian's boyfriend, so he should be treated equally. Don't think about saving just because he is richer. What's more, at present, all of Su Quan's living expenses, education expenses, and accommodation expenses are paid by Xin Qi, and it is also appropriate to buy him some good shirts.

    Min Hui paid the money, went to the dressing room, took off all the wet coats, and put on new clothes. When they came out, seeing that the blood on Xin Qi's face had finally stopped, they breathed a sigh of relief, and the two went to the western restaurant on the third floor with their bags.

    They don't want the business of the western restaurant to be bad, there are very few customers, and all the dishes ordered are served in less than ten minutes.

   Both of them ordered steak and ate in silence, only hearing the sound of the knife cutting the meat.

    "By the way," Xin Qi suddenly remembered something, and said while dipping the beef in the sauce, "I sent you and Jia Jun a box of cantaloupe, which will arrive in about two days, you can try it."

    Min Hui was surprised, now is the season to eat cantaloupe, and they are sold everywhere in Bin Cheng, why bother to send: "Is there anything special about this cantaloupe?" "

    "I planted it."

    Min Hui thought he was joking.

    "Do you still remember that time in Mingshui County? I saw a melon garden there?"

    Min Hui remembered: "It's just that 30 mu of land... plus a two-story house?"

  "  I put the It's bought."

    "When did it happen?"

    "A few years ago, I hired a melon farmer to teach me how to grow melons."

    It was getting more and more bizarre, Min Hui said with a smile: "How can you have time to do these things when you are so busy?"

    "Also I don’t go there every day, I hire a few people to help me take care of it, and when it’s critical, I will stay for a few days and work in the orchard. These melons are all natural, no pesticides, no sweeteners. Quan Quan should also like to eat them Yes."

    She looked at him and smiled silently: "Xin Qi, sometimes I find you very difficult to understand."

    "You are the same."

   He said flatly, "I saw you for the first time four years ago. One color. When we meet again in Bin Cheng, it is another color. The you just now is another color. What color are you?"

   "The me just now is the real me. I have a bad temper, and Love is true. We are actually very similar."

    "How do you know what kind of personality I am?"

    "I don't know, I just speculate from the way you behave in front of me—"

   " I let you know on purpose. No You don’t know the part that let you know.”

    “I agree. For example, why do you want to grow melons, I don’t know.”

    "Because I think my parents may be melon farmers.”

    “Not necessarily? It wasn't picked up in a melon field."

    "When I was a child, I often dreamed that I was playing in a melon field."

   His thoughts drifted away, "Actually, I should have suspected you a long time ago. Su Tian knew about this dream, and she said it was My parents entrusted me with a dream, they may grow melons."

    "..."

    "Su Tian didn't mention it in her diary, so you don't know. If you are really Su Tian, ​​you won't be surprised to hear about the melon garden."

    "Would you like to get a blood sample?"

   Min Hui said suddenly, "Now the NDA data comparison is extremely fast. Your biological parents may be looking for you, and you may not be abandoned. The one beside you This note may be forged..."

    "No."

    "In a person's life, it is good to have one or two relatives."

    "I have Su Tian, ​​Jia Jun, and a son."

    His eyes softened , "It's you, both of your parents died, and you have a stubborn temper. Are you tired ? Even happier."

    "If Su Tian was alive, she would be happy for you."

   He couldn't help but sigh.

    She suddenly laughed.

    "What's so funny?"

    "We mentioned Su Tian but didn't quarrel—this seems to be the first time."

  Min Hui said, "I treat you to this meal."

    "Then you really spent money today."

    ** *

    The driver changed a car to take them back to the apartment in Ivy Garden, but there was no one there, and Su Quan hadn't come home yet.

    "I'll take a shower first, don't you mind?"

  Xin Qi asked, "I smell like blood on my body."

   " I don't mind."

    He took two pieces of clothes and went to the bathroom. It was a white T-shirt and a pair of loose cropped pants. The blood on his face had completely stopped, but the scratches on the glass were still obvious.

    Min Hui said: "Sit down, I will use a Band-Aid to fix the wound on your face."

    He sat on the sofa as promised, and she stood in front of him, holding his face, first dipped a cotton swab in alcohol .

    After cleaning the wound, cut the Band-Aids into the size of a thumbtack and stick them on the wound one by one.

    They were very close, and he smelled nice of shower gel. She could see the whitish scalp at his hairline. Her fingertips brushed his face and eyebrows lightly like a feather, probably because she had read a book recently, and there was a smell of ink.

    She started sweating for some reason: "Xin Qi."

    "Huh?"

    "I want to have sex."

    "What?"

    "Please don't have any psychological burden."

    She said, "I am in a safe period now."

    " NO."

    "I just bought you twelve shirts."

    "NO."

    "I've always liked you."

    "NO."

    "You missed Su Tian, ​​of course it's a pity. You missed me, too. It's a pity."

    "You're right, it's a pity. But—"

   He looked at her with piercing eyes, "If I miss my promise, it will be unforgivable."