38.1-Pig Brain

When Min Hui arrived at the company the next day, she was immediately called to the office by He Hai Xiang's assistant without putting down her bag.

    The commissioning was completed before the deadline and the project was handed over. Finally, she could breathe a sigh of relief. Min Hui wanted to take advantage of He Hai Xiang's good mood and asked if he could leave work one or two hours earlier during the child's hospitalization. Although Xin Qi said that he would accompany Su Quan all day until he was discharged from the hospital, after two quarrels, Min Hui knew that this seemingly convenient offer was not a free lunch. Xin Qi's purpose was to raise Su Quan alone, which she could not agree to at all, so it would be a bit unreasonable to leave all the responsibility of taking care of her son to him now. What's more, he is not idle at home. As a VP of a big company, he will only be busier than her at work. After all, she is the mother of the child, so she is more comfortable taking care of him. When work is over, she plans to spend more time with Su Quan.

    "Mr. He, are you looking for me?" Min Hui asked.

    "Xiao Min, come here, sit first."

    He Hai Xiang's tone was rare and friendly, "Everyone worked hard last night." He must have something important to say.

    From the first day she entered Bai'an, He Hai Xiang didn't like Min Hui very much. Three months pregnant, starting a job, giving birth to a sick child, asking for various leave, being Cao Mu's "direct line"

   ... These are all second, Min Hui is lukewarm to him, and never takes the initiative to please, but He Hai Xiang is very uncomfortable. Comfortable, he feel that she relies on herself as the core competitiveness and doesn't take him seriously.

    "I made a comprehensive report to the headquarters on the 'GS1.0' we tested yesterday. Mr. Sun was very happy to hear that and praised us greatly. , officially launched this product, and the Propaganda Department will focus on publicizing it. Mr. Sun has put forward a request to us, that is, he hopes that our intelligent auxiliary diagnosis and treatment system can increase the early screening of diabetes mellitus disease." Min Hui was stunned .

    "Mr. Sun recently contacted two tertiary hospitals and introduced our products to them. The two directors were very interested. They hoped that the diagnosis and treatment system could cover more fields, especially diabetic retinopathy—I remember Ding Yi Feng You do this screening before you leave, right?"

    Diabetic retinopathy is retinopathy caused by diabetes. This disease is difficult to detect in the early stage because it is not painful or itchy. When it is severe, it is too late for the patient to start to have visual disturbances. 

   According to statistics, there are as many as 30 million diabetic patients in my country. If fundus screening can be carried out for patients, early detection and early treatment can effectively prevent the deterioration of the disease in a timely manner.

    Min Hui nodded: "Yes, he only made a beginning, and this part was shelved after leaving the job. Cao Mu handed it over to Wang Qing Yuan last year. The progress is still good, but it is not yet mature enough to be included in GS1.0

   The GS1.0 intelligent auxiliary diagnosis and treatment system is the leading product developed by Bai An for nearly three years, which can analyze and screen medical images from the three major areas of liver, breast, and lung, and can automatically identify lesions and generate reports . Because it is the first running version, some design functions have not yet been implemented, and they cannot be added temporarily, such as the screening of diabetes mellitus disease, the image analysis of brain tumors, etc. Min Hui's plan is to release a more complete version 2.0 a year later.