67.1- Qian Shan Changle

Su Tian's tomb is located in the Qian Shan Changle Cemetery in the eastern district of Bin Cheng. 

  Xin Qi chose the joint burial stele and reserved his own tomb. The names of Su Tian and Xin Qi were engraved on the marble tablet, leaving only Xin Qi's death year blank. 

   After Min Hui found out, she went to worship with Jia Jun once.

    On the day when Su Tian's remains were discovered, Min Hui couldn't face Xin Qi's accusation, so she took the train back to Bin Cheng alone. 

   Jia Jun also came back the next day and told her that Xin Qi and Deng Chen stayed there to continue excavating the remains.

   After hearing the news, the Mushuihe City Public Security Bureau also sent two policemen, including Sir Chen who handled the case back then, to cooperate with them in handling the matter. Aftermath.

    Two days later, the DNA test results came out, proving that the remains were Su Tian and Li Chu Miao.

    When everything finally came to light, Min Hui's heart became even heavier.

   In addition, Xin Qi's complete loss of contact made her in a trance for several days, unable to eat, and even losing interest in writing programs and fixing bugs. She was worried that her son would stay with the nanny every day, and took him back to the apartment to live with him.

  At night, Su Quan would accompany her, and after putting her son to bed, she opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling until dawn. 

   When going to work during the day, Cao Mu told her not to leave the office easily.

   Both Cheng Qi Rang and Ding Yi Feng would find her to be a quarrel, because Zheng Lan passed away recently, and various powers were handed over at the top of Guan Chao. Cheng Qi Rang couldn't take care of her for a while. So Min Hui had no choice but to stay in the office in a daze, eat snacks, and gained seven catties in less than a week.

    A few days later, the mobile phone calendar suddenly reminded that Zhou Ru Ji's birthday was the next day. Min Hui suddenly remembered what Zi Zhu had entrusted to her, and quickly dug out the two bags that Xin Qi entrusted her to bring back from the United States from the closet. The pair of Dansko shoes were carefully packaged in the gift shop, and on the way to work, she stopped by the hospital to visit Zi Zhu. Because Zi Zhu asked to give Ru Ji a surprise on her birthday, she thought it would be better to quietly bring her to the hospital and give it to Zi Zhu in advance.

    She went up to the fifth floor by familiar ways, and went to the ward to see that it was empty inside, and the sheets were newly laid without any creases on them. 

   Min Hui was stunned for a moment, thinking that she had gone to the wrong room, went out to confirm the room number, and grabbed a passing nurse: "Where is the patient living here? Did you change the room?"

   "What's the patient's name ? "

   " Yao Zi Zhu."

    "She passed away."

    Min Hui was so frightened that her hands trembled, and the gift box fell to  the ground: "When?"

That day. She had been busy with business trips before, and only visited Zi Zhu twice when she returned to Bin Cheng.

    Zhou Ru Ji knew that she was busy with work, so he deliberately didn't bother her, and hadn't contacted her for more than two weeks. He didn't say anything, lest she have to take the train all the way back to attend the funeral...

    The relationship between Zi Zhu and Min Hui is close but also far, they are not friends or girlfriends, they just married the same man, That's all, and most of the interactions with each other are in the nature of etiquette.