35.Cows

For the next ten minutes, the two sat in their own chairs, neither spoke nor walked away.

    At this moment, Su Quan suddenly woke up: "Mom."

    Min Hui quickly walked to the bed and touched his head: "Mom is here."

    "I want to breastfeed."

    "Okay."

    "It's fresh. " Milk?" Xin Qi looked around, but didn't see the refrigerator, "Do you need me to go out and buy it?"

   " No." Min Hui whispered, "Close the door, and turn your head away."

    Xin Qi closed the door, dazed Looking at her watery.

    "He wants to drink human milk."

    "He's over three years old," Xin Qi frowned slightly, "Shouldn't he be weaned long ago ?"

   " He is scared and want to eat again..."

    Xin Qi glanced at her breasts: "You still... still have milk?" "

    "No."

    "What would he eat without milk?"

    "Just to comfort, which is equivalent to... comfort A pacifier."

   Min Hui blushed when he asked, "It doesn't have to be eaten, you can touch it with your hands..."

    During breastfeeding, Zhou Ru Ji hired a part-time worker from Guangdong to cook soup for Min Hui, so Min Hui's milk was exceptionally abundant. Su Quan had never drank formula milk, and because of his frail health, Min Hui decided to wean herself naturally, and the "supply" continued until he was two and a half years old. Until now, when a child falls asleep, as long as there is a mother sleeping beside him, he is still used to touching his mother's chest to fall asleep.

    Xin Qi was stunned for a long time, but couldn't think of a reason to object, so he could only say, "Then...hey."

    Abandoned only a few days after he was born, he grew up on baby formula. There were a dozen or so babies his age in the orphanage, and only two teachers were in charge of feeding them. It was impossible for someone to hold him every day. So Xin Qi doesn't know what a normal mother looks like, and has never cared about this aspect of knowledge.

    Min Hui sat on the bed, half-lyed down on her side, unbuttoned her clothes, and blocked Xin Qi's view with a blanket. Su Quan closed his eyes and smacked it a few times, and fell asleep within three minutes.

    Min Hui put on her clothes and got out of bed, and couldn't help but yawned: "It's too late, you go back. I only need one person to accompany him here."

    "Then you go back, I will accompany him here."

     Xin Qi said, "Your clothes are also dirty, you have to go back and take a shower?"

    Min Hui picked up the bag on the ground and carried it to her shoulder: "Can you do it?"

    "Yes. Besides, there are doctors and nurses."

    "Then I'll leave it to you, and I'm leaving."

    She strode towards the door, and Xin Qi suddenly said, "That's right..."

    "Huh?"

    "What's your mobile phone number?"

    "Mobile phone number," She stared at him with wide eyes, "Didn't you unblock me?"

    "..."

    "How could the person you unblocked be easily added back by you?"

   " But, what if he waits? I want to breastfeed again, what should I do?" He scratched his head.