26.2

"Barbecue in the mountains, soak in hot springs, play with it for three full days, and no one is allowed to bring a computer. "

    "Yeah!"  Everyone cheered.

    "Everyone has two places for relatives and friends, and single dogs can bring their parents." 

    "Love you, boss! " "Jiang Heng exaggeratedly blew a kiss.

    More than half of Min Hui's subordinates were older than her and had higher degrees than her, but everyone admired her and liked her from the bottom of their hearts. Working with Cao Mu, Min Hui also have learned her strong and capable style of caring for wings, and she has a strong desire to protect team members. She always wants them to let go and do their best without being restricted by administrative rules and regulations. For this reason, she has repeatedly asked the general manager He Hai Xiang to modify.  In order to more flexibly adapt to this group of post-90s generation, and mobilize their creativity more actively.

    However, Min Hui is far less tactful than Cao Mu in dealing with people, and often conflicts with He Hai Xiang because of the team's work arrangements, and sometimes it is unavoidable. Over the past few years, the relationship with He Hai Xiang has been relatively tense.

    He Hai Xiang has a serious bureaucratic style in his work, likes to form cliques and be praised by others.

    In the past few years since Min Hui joined the company, the company has gradually formed two camps: one is mainly based on He Hai Xiang The "administrative faction" united around him is mainly a group of confidantes he brought from the headquarters, including almost all administrative, personnel, financial and sales personnel. He Hai Xiang himself also maintains close interaction with the leaders of the head office, Known as "someone above".

    The other is the "technical school" centered on Cao Mu, mainly technical personnel represented by Min Hui and her R&D team. Because they are at the core of industry competition, they have an unshakable position in the company. Especially after the research and development results of Min Hui's team obtained a series of certifications, patents and software copyrights, these have become the main basis for the company's commercial promotion and capital operation.

    Every company has every company's problems. Although the relationship with the boss is not very good, with Cao Mu standing in the way, Min Hui's life is quite comfortable. Over the years, she has also been working hard to improve her communication skills, trying her best to pay attention to the way she speaks, and sometimes she will take the initiative to chat with He Hai Xiang, make jokes, and try to ease the tension between the two. As long as she doesn't embarrass herself or her subordinates too much, she will try her best to cooperate with the work assigned by He Hai Xiang and complete it as soon as possible. Because of this, apart from being not very obedient and fond of talking back, He Hai Xiang couldn't find anything to do with her. Min Hui had to be brought in for some key promotions and negotiations, otherwise Party A would not be persuaded. Generally speaking, the company still maintains superficial peace and tranquility.

    After a morning meeting, Cao Mu stopped Min Hui in the corridor, and said with a smile, "You're not in the right mood today ."

    "I ran into Cheng Qi Rang at Starbucks this morning." Min Hui said.

    Cao Mu couldn't help being taken aback. Although the three of them are colleagues and alumni, Min Hui has never mentioned the process of compromise in front of her for four years. Cao Mu knew it was a taboo, let alone mention it.

    Cao Mu let out an "oh" and didn't answer, waiting for her to continue. But Min Hui didn't say anything, stuffed a bunch of documents into her handbag, and strode towards her office.