65.2

took a quick look and said: "We can't listen to the navigation, turn left two hundred meters ahead and go down the road, try to get rid of him."

  "Are you sure you can get rid of him?"

    Xin Qi glanced at her, "Get off the road It's a mountain road, is it safe?"

    "I helped a company design a driving route optimization model when I was in college, trust me."

    He didn't say anything more, followed her instructions, and drove into a potholed path, with Min Hui beside him Navigate "manually" while looking at the map.

    ——"One hundred meters ahead, turn right."

    ——"Go straight, keep going straight."

    ——"Turn right when you see the intersection. Go ahead and turn left for six hundred meters."

    ——"After passing the next intersection, Turn left again."

    The Geely followed and disappeared after a few turns.

    Xin Qi looked in the rearview mirror and asked, "Did you get rid of it?"

    "Not yet."

   Min Hui said, "He followed closely. I can hear the sound of the engine. His car should be nearby."

    Xin Qi had to listen to Min Hui's instructions and kept turning. After ten minutes, Min Hui pointed to a shadow in front of him and said, "Did you see that forest? Drive past it quietly." There is a natural hidden place in the woods, and Xin Qi's car slid in silently.

    "Stop, turn off the engine, turn off the lights."

    They lurked in the woods for five minutes, and the Geely car appeared, passed them, and went to the front.

    Seeing the car going away, they quietly got out of the woods, changed a route, continued driving for half an hour, and entered the national road again.

    Xin Qi gradually calmed down, took a sip of water and asked, "Have you tested your IQ?"

     "Yes , 131. What about you?"

    "120.—Obviously, you are smarter than me."

    "Don't be sad, you are richer than me."

    He snorted and laughed.

    ***

    At 2:10 in the morning, the navigation brought them to the village entrance of Xu Jia Zhuang. The two got out of the car and looked around.

    What he said was right, this is a very small village, located by the Mushui River.

    Min Hui followed Xin Qi for a few steps, the night was eerily quiet, she held on to his sleeve tightly, her heart was pounding, but her mind was blank.

    Under the starlight, the Mushui River flows quietly, shimmering and shattering the moonlight.

    The wind blows at the end of the tree, making a sound like a harp.

    On the left bank, a large depression can be seen vaguely, covered with tall reeds. If she guess correctly, Su Tian's body was found there.

    "The hotel you booked is in the village?"

   Min Hui was extremely sleepy and yawned big. She glanced at the low farmhouses, but didn't see anything resembling a hotel.

    "Let's meet with Xu Zhi Hua first to confirm whether that person is Su Tian. Then we will go to the hotel. It will take 20 minutes to drive north from here."