62.1-Under the Wisteria

After returning to the apartment to put down his luggage, Xin Qi took Min Hui to a nearby restaurant. Min Hui ordered cumin mutton and a small bowl of French onion soup, and they were all cleaned up in less than ten minutes. 

   On the other hand, Xin Qi didn't even finish half of the lemon fish steak and vegetable salad.

    He eats slowly, never speaks when there is food in his mouth, and opens his mouth only after swallowing it completely.

    She ordered a glass of beer and slowly accompanied him.

    "Have you been back to New York recently?"

  She remembered Zi Zhu's request.

    "No." He concentrated on cutting the fish, "What's the matter?" "

   " I want to buy two pairs of shoes, the brand is called 'Dansko', have you heard of it?"

   " Well, many medical staff like to wear these shoes. "

  "  If you don't go back to the United States, can you ask someone to buy it for me and send it over?"

    "No problem, when will you want it?"

    "Just receive it before the 25th of next month. Size 9, one pair of white and one pair of black."

   He reacted quickly: "To Zhou Ru Ji?"

    "Yes. His birthday is next month."

    He was slightly distracted, the knife cut on the plate, making a harsh sound, and he said "Sorry" quickly: "Aren't you Divorced?"

    "His wife entrusted me."

    He didn't ask any further, and used a fork to fork together a plate full of vegetable leaves one by one, dipped them in salad dressing, and put them in his mouth.

    Min Hui's plate was empty, and the desserts hadn't arrived yet, so she had nothing to say: "Do you cooperate with Cheng Qi Rang? I think you guys had a great chat."

     "It's just to pass the time."

  " Implemented in the agreement. His family's platform is well built, and I am indeed interested."

    Min Hui nodded: "I don't want to comment on Cheng Qi Rang's character, but he is indeed a good player in technology and business, and his manipulative skills are even more top-notch. You have to be careful when doing business with him."

    Looking at her with interest, "Afraid that I will fall into his hands?"

    "I don't know your company, Cao Mu said you are also very good."

   Min Hui looked at him and smiled, "But Bin Cheng is not New York, nor It’s not Bei Jing, where Guan Chao was born and raised for 20 years. Although it was founded by Zheng Lan, it took the past seven or eight years to occupy the market and develop it . "

Of course they all know.

    "Especially now, Zheng Lan has suffered a severe stroke and is already in a vegetative state. She has been lying in the hospital and relying on machines to survive. Zheng Yi Ting's arrogance towards Cheng Qi Rang suddenly became much less arrogance-she doesn't understand business and spends money like water, but she is not stupid, she knows My father is gone, Guan Chao can’t do without Cheng Qi Rang.”

“ So, you know Guanchao pretty well.”

   “I didn’t say that this company is bad, nor did I say that Cheng Qi Rang is a failed manager, on the contrary, in R&D As for the market, Guan Chao has always been excellent, and its achievements and reputation in the industry are obvious to all. However, the internal corporate culture of Guan Chao—especially the discrimination against female employees—is very serious, and the rules and regulations are deliberately ignored. This makes the girls suffer, and it is the most unacceptable to me."