64.1-Silver Fish

After another week, the customer service calls gradually subsided, and Min Hui finally got all the customer's applications done, and after the last business trip, she took the train back to Bin Cheng.

    At that time, Bin Cheng had entered late autumn.

    The work is so busy, and Xin Qi has been taking care of the children.

  In a trance, Min Hui feels that she has returned to the single era. Although the business trip was hard, thinking of avoiding Ding Yi Feng and Cheng Qi Rang in this way was also a joy in the bitterness.

    The autumn wind was blowing slowly, bringing with it an obvious chill, and as soon as Min Hui stepped out of the station, she immediately felt that she didn't have enough clothes to wear, so she quickly found a scarf from her backpack and wrapped it around her neck.

    At seven o'clock in the evening, when the lights come on, the streets of Bin Cheng are as lively as ever. 

   When passing the Chenzhong Building, Min Hui wanted to go to the office to pick up some documents, so she got off the taxi.

    The R&D department has three important deadlines this month, and Min Hui's team is not among them.

  Ding Yi Feng said there was a shortage of manpower, and Min Hui agreed to call in Zhang Xiao Han and Tang Xin Ning to assist. 

   Before entering the building, she looked up and saw that the tenth floor where the R&D department was located was brightly lit.

    As soon as the elevator opened, before she reached the cubicle, Min Hui smelled a strong aroma, to be exact, the smell of pizza, fried chicken, and alcohol.

    "Sister Min Hui, are you back?"

   Zhang Xiao Han's cubicle was the closest to the elevator, and when he saw her for the first time, he quickly stood up to say hello.

    "Just got off the train." Seeing that there were three bottles of beer on his table, two of which were already empty, Min Hui couldn't help frowning, "Are you drinking?"

   Zhang Xiao Han is the weakest and most incapable of drinking among the
 five members of the team. He can’t stand upright anymore: “I’ve been working overtime for five consecutive days, and I go home at one or two o’clock in the middle of the night every day. Mr. Ding said that everyone’s hard work can’t be rewarded, and beer and supper are open for supply.”

   Min Hui looked up, and as expected, there was almost It was full, and there were several wine bottles on each desk. Everyone wrote code while drinking, some shook their heads, some muttered to themselves, each immersed in their own world, and the sound of clattering keyboards kept coming and going. 

  There were a few female programmers mixed among the densely packed boys, but they didn't drink, and they all stared at the screen intently.

    "Isn't that bad? Last month, Xiao Dong from the sales department had a sudden cardiac death with the wine company. Did you forget?"

     Min Hui persuaded.  She has heard of night shift drinking, but she didn't expect it to be such a carnival state.

    "What's wrong?"

    A voice came from the side, and Min Hui turned around to see Ding Yi Feng, who was wearing a dark gray suit with his tie untied and hanging around his neck, "We are the creative department. How can you get inspiration from drinking some wine? If you don’t get inspiration, it’s good to relieve fatigue—this is the exclusive benefit of the R&D department.”