Story 94: Stigma: Part: 2 Ft. TXT

Beomgyu was taken aback from the question.

He blinked for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah...you are handsome..." he responded, keeping his distance.

Taehyung smiled before looking back at the mirror.

"I knew you'd agree. No one else is more handsome than me." He told.

"Right..." Beomgyu looked around in awkwardness. "I am reporter, I'm visiting to see if I can ask you a few questions."

"I don't like questions." Taehyung told him. "Espcially if it goes against my looks."

"You are way too obsessed with your looks it seems." Beomgyu said.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? Can't you tell by the way my face looks? Surely this isn't my natural face, but I've been gifted from the universe of this blessing." Taehyung smiled.

"You're too much of a narcissistic." Beomgyu told him. "Your looks isn't anything special."

Taehyung's face seem to darken.

He turned to look at the other with a death glare.

"How dare you insult me. You're just jealous of me." Taehyung spat.

"I don't care about looks, what I do care about is getting to the bottom of why you committed those murders." Beomgyu frowned. "Weren't they people you knew? Why would you do this?"

Taehyung got up, causing Beomgyu to step back.

Taehyung then smirked.

"I wouldn't necessarily say we knew each other too well. I hated them with all my guts." Taehyung spat. "Why did you think I killed them? And I won't have any issue doing the same to you."

He then lunged towards Beomgyu.

Beomgyu screamed and tried his best to get Taehyung off of him.

The guards quickly entered the room and a nurse followed behind.

The guards held Taehyung back as he tried to escape their hold.

The nurse quickly going over and sedating him.

Beomgyu backed away as he watched the other continue to struggle.

For a moment he saw Taehyung giving him a look of pity while he had his hand outstretched to him.

After a few seconds Taehyung's look returned to rage before slowly falling into sleep.

The nurse checked over Taehyung as one of the guards escorted Beomgyu out of the room.

"It is best to not make contact with the patient any longer." The guard warned him, Beomgyu nod his head.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind...thank you."

He bowed his head before leaving the facility.

Beomgyu walked out of the building and leaned again the wall with a sigh.

Why did he seem like a completely different person for a split second?

*

Yeonjun gently splashed his face with water.

He looked at himself in the mirror before sighing in relief.

That's a close one...

A knock was then heard on the bathroom door.