Story 12: Doppelganger Part 2

Jungkook's Pov

No Namjoon.

I got off the bed, only to step into something hard, I looked down, I jumped to the other side, not sparing another look.

Namjoon hyung...

The same faith as Yoongi, but Namjoon held a book in his hand.

What do they want from us?

I went towards the front door, I opened it slowly, revealing the other Namjoon grabbing onto me, with all my strength I pushed him away.

I ran towards Jimin's and Taehyung's room, locking the door, I breathed in and out heavily.

"J-Jungkook...?"

I turned around slowly, seeing Jimin, looking at me in fear.

"Hyung?"I called out.

"S-stay back"Jimin gulped silently.

"Why?"I took a step closer, in the shadows, I saw something red light up next to Jimin, I stopped in my tracks.

The figure came into light, my eyes widened.

The other Jimin.

The other Jimin gave me a dark smile, Jimin whimpered quietly.

I turned to the other side, seeing the other Taehyung, I saw him holding something in the dark.

The other Taehyung walked closer to the light, I saw Taehyung's body limp in the other Taehyung's hold.

My heart sank.

Taehyung's eyes were bleeding out too, I turned to Jimin.

"W-what do you guys want?"I asked, the other Jimin grinned at me.

"Your soul"

The other Jimin placed his fingers on both Jimin's eyes.

"Wait don't!
Jungkook run!"Jimin yelled, his eyes were then poked out, he screamed in pain, I covered my mouth, feeling myself almost gagging.

The other Jimin dropped Jimin to the floor, having Jimin's blood on his fingers.

Jimin fell on the ground, his face looking up at me, blood still squirting out from his eyeholes.

I took a step back.

"Now your turn"both the other Jimin and Taehyung said in unison, I ran out of my room but in full speed I locked the door.

"There you are"

I turned my head, seeing both Namjoon and Yoongi by the hallway, my eyes widened as I ran towards Jin's room.

I heard fast footsteps behind me, I entered Jin's room and closed the door, only to struggle as Namjoon's and Yoongi's arm slid in the crook of the door.

I tried to close the door with all my might.

"You can't run away for long"the other Yoongi growled, trying to claw at my hand but I broke it.

Causing the older boy to scream in pain, I pushed Namjoon's hand out of the door and locked door.

I breathed in and out heavily, I slid down the room door, taking a huge breath.

Jin's room was dark which scared me even more.

"Jungkook?"

To be continued...