Story 49: Hyung Part: 8

The others stood still as the two boys continued to smile at their hyung.

Taehyung hid behind Namjoon in fear.

"That's your hyung?"Namjoon asked, Jimin and Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon looked up at the figure, or so called Jin.

"N-nice to meet you Jin."Namjoon greeted nervously, Jin didn't say anything, he only stood in place like a statue, watching the six boys like a hawk.

Hoseok clinged onto Yoongi tighter.

Jungkook turned to Hoseok.

"Don't be shy or scared of him, he's really nice once you get to know him."Jungkook told.

"He really good of playing games too."Jimin added.

"Hey, we should play a game right now."Jungkook told. "It's a great time to play right now and we all can bond together."the younger smiled.

"What game should we play?"Jimin asked.

"The perfect game to play is hide and seek."

"I don't think we should play at this moment..."Namjoon said, in a blink of an eye, Jin stood in front of Namjoon, towering over Namjoon, causing the boy to gulp. "N-nevermind...this is definitely the right moment to play."Namjoon slightly smiled.

Jin backed away from Namjoon, still keeping an eye on the boy.

"Us and Jin hyung will seek for you guys."Jungkook told. "I can't wait to start playing."

"Jin hyung is very good at hide and seek, he told us he found so many people in the game and won."Jimin added.

"W-what happened to them?"Hoseok asked quietly.

The two boys shrugged.

"Jin told us they hid away forever so he wouldn't find them again."Jimin answered, Hoseok gulped.