Story 45: Hyung Part: 6

Two boys woke up when they heard a scream downstairs.

They hurriedly got up and ran downstairs to the house entrance, seeing the four boys were there.

The two boys made their way towards them, trying to see what was the commotion.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"My bunny!"

Jungkook pushed through the other boys, grabbing the bunny from the doorstep and hugged it tight.

Hoseok fainted at the sight of the bunny, Yoongi threw a disgusted face expression, Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

The problem was they found a dead bunny on their doorstep, its neck cracked, body limp, the smell of decay already settling in.

"I think we should bury it."Namjoon suggested.

"My bunny."Jungkook held the bunny closer, not caring if its neck was cracked or if it smelled bad too, it was his pet.

"That thing is not getting anywhere near me."Yoongi told as he walked away into his room.

Namjoon picked up Hoseok with a sigh.

"I'll try to wake him up."

Namjoon then walked to the living room.

"That's your bunny? Aren't they supposed to be alive to be able to have as a pet?"Taehyung asked.

"He is alive."Jungkook told. "He's just sleeping."

Taehyung nodded in understanding but he knew it was not true.

Poor thing.

"Let it sleep in the attic."Taehyung told, Jungkook nod.

"Okay."

Taehyung turned to walk away, leaving the two boys by the front door.

"Hyung brought bunny as he promised."Jungkook smiled up at Jimin, the older boy nodded.

"I wonder if he is going to come visit us again too."

"He will, he said he'll bring us back home again."