Story 43: Revenge

Jungkook hugged Jimin tight while the older boy's tears rolled down, trying to hold back a sob.

Jimin's boyfriend died recently, he commited suicide.

Jungkook hugged the elder tighter.

"You should sleep it off...I know it won't help much but you can relax a little."Jungkook suggested, Jimin nodded. "Be sure to not sleep over at his side."

Jimin nod again.

"Goodnight."Jungkook hugged him one last time until he pulled away, making his way to his own room.

After a few moments of silence, Jimin walked to his room, entering the dark room and closed the door behind him.

He walked in the darkness until he was by his bedside table, switching on the lamp which cause the room to brighten a little.

Jimin took off his shoes, then socks, he made his way to his side of the bed, before glancing over at his boyfriend's spot, seeing a dried blood stain at it.

Jimin looked away from it, not wanting to break down.

He had to be strong.

For him.

Jimin then laid down on his side of the bed which was the right, Jimin unfolded the blanket and covered his body, snuggling on it as he closed his eyes, settling into sleep.

*

Jungkook laid on his bed asleep, shifting a little to a new position or so.

Jungkook then felt a heavy weight on him, causing the younger to open his eyes slightly, seeing a dark figure on him.

Jungkook froze.

"W-...who are you?"Jungkook whispered in fear, the figure didn't speak or move, it stayed still.

"You know who I am."the figure spoke, Jungkook noticed the tone of voice.

Cold and serious.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-wha-...h-how?"Jungkook asked, confused. "I-I thought...you were dead..."

The figure then chuckled.

The figure then stabbed Jungkook with a razor, causing the younger to gasp for air, blood gushing out from his stomach and mouth.

"What did he tell you? That I killed myself?"the figure laughed. "Since you're nearing death, I might as well tell you now."the figure leaned towards Jungkook's ear. "I was killed. By him."

*

Jimin turned his head back and forth, trying his hardest to sleep but he just couldn't.

Jimin opened his eyes, meeting with a dark figure, Jimin's eyes widened.

"Hello Jimin."the figure spoke, Jimin gulped.

"Y-...Yoongi...?"

"You thought you can get away with this without any consequences?"the figure named Yoongi asked.

"I-I'm sorry..."Jimin whimpered, Yoongi chuckled.

"Sorry?
After what you did to me, you say sorry!?"Yoongi yelled, Jimin closed his eyes tightly, letting tears fall.

"Please...I...I loved you..."

"No you didn't."Yoongi growled. "Not to the point to tell me what you were hiding from me."

Jimin still had his eyes closed, tears still falling.

"You killed me Park Jimin."Yoongi sneered. "You killed me when I was asleep, you cut my wrists with a razor, you said I commited suicide to Jungkook and everyone else. Yet you didn't tell them the whole truth."

"I-I didn't mean to..."Jimin cried.

"You're sick Jimin, you never told me you were this sick, you never told me you had a disorder."Yoongi told. "But you know what...I want to return the favor. I want my revenge."

Jimin saw Yoongi holding a razor, Jimin hurriedly dugged his hand into the bedside table drawer, trying to find the same razor he killed Yoongi.

He didn't wanted to die a painful way by Yoongi, he rather kill himself then live with regret.

Jimin was about to cut his wrist but was stopped when Yoongi's wrist was placed over his instead, preventing the younger's actions.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi, seeing the elder looked back at him.

"It's too late to say sorry Jimin."

Yoongi stabbed Jimin, the younger felt the pain in his chest, all his screams were clogged by his own blood.

"I was going to propose to you the next day,"Yoongi started, Jimin weakly looked up at Yoongi, darkness taking over him. "Such a shame...well, at least we get to see each other in hell."Yoongi then smiled. "Sleep well Jimin, see you on the other side."

Yoongi kissed Jimin's lips gently, Jimin closed his eyes completely, darkness overtook him.