Story 63: Creepy Obsession: Part 7

Jin held onto a mirror and looked at himself.

"Okay Jin, this is what you're going to do. You're going to ask him out, and hope he accepts your love."

Jin nod.

"Right, lets do this."

Jin put the small mirror in his pants pocket, he peeked his head out the corner, seeing Namjoon was grabbing his books for his next class.

Jin found it cute how Namjoon would have his glasses on the bridge of his nose, he loved the way the younger smiled as it revealed his dimples.

He loved everything about him.

They've been friends since they were in elementary school, Jin thought since they knew each other for long they would end up being together.

Jin was going to walk up to Namjoon but stopped as he saw a boy handing Namjoon a sunflower saying-

"Happy one month anniversary Joon."

Jin's heart broke.

He didn't knew Namjoon was already dating someone, he didn't knew it was Hoseok and not him.

Jin watched as the two boys hugged and kissed.

That was a breaking point for Jin, the older boy ran away as he let tears fall down.

The Next Day

Jungkook walked through the hallway, looking down at the floor as he limped towards his locker.

He sniffed since he had to face Taehyung today, even if he didn't want to, he can see the boy almost everywhere in the school.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Before Jungkook could look up he was tackled to the floor, eyes widening as he saw it was Taehyung.

"You did it didn't you!?"Taehyung yelled, Jungkook whimpered.

"I-I...didn't do anythin-"

"Shut up! You killed Jimin!"Jungkook's eyes widened as he shook his head. "You were jealous he was with me and you killed him!"

Jungkook squirmed underneath his hold.

Taehyung began punching Jungkook who cried out in pain.

"This is for Jimin!"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung away, he started coughing out blood, his breathing became heavy, his body aching, he felt his cuts reopening and pouring out blood onto the floor.

Jungkook weakly looked up at Taehyung.

"J-Jin...d-don-"

Jungkook then collapsed on the floor, passed out, Taehyung was about to reach out to the younger only to be knocked out by Jin.