Story 70: Imaginary Friend: Part 3

One Week Later

"I don't think we should be doing this."Hoseok told.

Him, Yoongi and Namjoon were going to explore the house when the murdered family incident occured.

Hoseok met both Namjoon and Yoongi the day he moved in.

Well he met Namjoon who introduced him to Yoongi while Hoseok and Namjoon were hanging out by the curb.

"Stop being such a pussy."Yoongi groaned in annoyance, Hoseok stayed quiet.

He wasn't fond of Yoongi much but since Yoongi was Namjoon's best friend, he had to deal with him.

"Don't be mean, he does have a point though, what we're doing is wrong."Namjoon explained, Yoongi scoffed.

"Like I give a crap"Yoongi muttered. "What are we doing this for again?"

"You wanted to prove to Hoseok that there's no such thing as ghosts"Namjoon told. "And you told him he was a wuss for believing in that crap"

Yoongi nod.

"Can't believe I forgot what I said"Yoongi chuckled. "Let's get this over with so I can go back home and sleep."

"We're here."

The three boys stood in front of the house, the same one the murder had occurred, Hoseok gulped silently.

"Let's go"Yoongi began walking up the steps to the house, Namjoon behind him as Hoseok stayed in place. "Hurry up scaredy cat, we don't got all night."

Hoseok nod, following behind the two boys.