Story 37: Dying Light Part: 5

Yoongi and Jungkook were asleep, Jimin looked around the place to see anything for them to eat, Taehyung was reading a magazine for the seventh time due to boredom.

And Hoseok was doing his best to keep himself together, for him it was all a terrible nightmare that he'll soon wake up but it wasn't a nightmare.

He knew that but denied the fact it was real.

We're all going to die aren't we?!

We're going to become one of them!

Hoseok tried breathing in and out heavily, trying to hold back a sob.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok looked up, seeing Jimin looking down at him.

"I know you're scared, we all are too. But I also know we'll make it out alive and go back to Seoul and we can be able to enjoy Seaweed soup, your favorite."Jimin smiled, Hoseok weakly smiled back as he nodded.

"Y-yeah..."

"Here."Jimin handed Hoseok small plastic flower with four dark pink petals. "You'll be our hope, like your motto."

Hoseok closed his hand as he nod, accepting Jimin's gift.

"Thank you."

Crash!

The three boys turned their heads when they heard something break, Taehyung hurriedly shook Jungkook while Jimin ran to Yoongi, not caring if he would be possibly dead by doing so.

Jungkook woke up, rubbing his eyes then stopped until he saw Taehyung's worried expression on his face, he then heard growls.

"Oh no..."Jungkook gulped.

Yoongi opened his eyes, mumbling curses as he glared at the younger but froze when he saw the monsters trying to break in.

"Shit."

"What's going on back there?"Jin asked as he was worried, he turned to see what happened and froze, seeing the monsters were banging on the door furiously.

"Jin!
Pole!"

Before Jin could turn, the creatures broke through the door, the same time the plane hit something, causing the right side of the wings to break off from the rest of the plane where Yoongi was sitting, causing the turbulence to spiral out of control.

The wind hit all of them, seeing some creatures fly out, Yoongi held onto Jimin, grunting as he tried to seat Jimin next to him while Jimin feared for his life.

Hoseok screamed in fear, covering himself as he whimpered, both Taehyung and Jungkook hugged each other for comfort, clinging onto each other as their live's depend on it.

"Mayday!
We're going down!"Jin screamed.

The plane hit the ground, everything went dark.