Story 61: Creepy Obsession: Part 5

The Next Day

"I swear Taehyung, something's up with Jungkook. He had cuts on his arm, like a lot of cuts. I'm worried for him."Jimin sighed, the two boys were making their way to their lockers.

"Is he depressed?"Taehyung asked.

"That's what I tried to ask him but he ran away, I was about to go after him but his older brother stopped me."Jimin explained.

"Older brother? You mean Jin?"Jimin nodded.

"He said to not get in their business."

"Is Jin hurting Jungkook?"Taehyung asked with an eyebrow raised, Jimin shrugged.

"I don't think Jin will do that, brothers don't hurt each other like physically, sometimes its just an accident."

"Well, we have to confront Jungkook then. He needs to tell us, we're his friends."Jimin nod in agreement.

"By the way...I want to tell you something..."

Taehyung hummed and turned to Jimin, the older kissed the younger boy, causing his eyes to widen in shock but soon relaxed in the kiss, kissing back.

Jimin pulled away after a moment, catching his breaths as he saw Taehyung blush.

"Will you go out with me?"Taehyung smiled.

"Of course hyung."

Both Taehyung and Jimin hugged.

Jin looked at the picture on his phone and grinned, he turned it off and walked away.

"Wonder if Jungkook is still willing to take the pain for him."