Story 20: Survive The Night Part: 2

Jimin shook Jungkook worriedly, fearing the maknae was extremely injured at the impact and died.

Jimin struggled to pick the younger up on his feet and walked towards the others, Jin helped Jimin carry Jungkook.

"Where's Taehyung?"Jin asked worriedly.

"I don't know."Jimin spoke, he looked up the stairs, seeing no one there and the room door was closed, he gulped.

"One more time Namjoon"Yoongi told, Namjoon nodded. "Three, two, one. Go!"

Namjoon slammed his shoulder on the door, finally breaking it, Hoseok ran out as he hugged Yoongi tight while whimpering.

Yoongi hugged the younger boy tight.

"C-can we go now?"Hoseok whimpered.

"Not yet, we need to find Taehyung"Jin told. "Where ever he is"

"Who saw him last?"Yoongi asked, the group shrugged.

"I think Jungkook was before he was thrown off the stairs"Jimin glanced down at a sleeping Jungkook, pouting as he sighed. "We need to find Taehyung. We should split up."

"No way!"Hoseok protested. "We should stick together."

"We have too, it won't slow us down the process of finding Taehyung"Jimin told.

Hoseok shook his head.

"Hoseok will be with me"Yoongi told. "Jin and Namjoon will help me and Jimin stay here with Jungkook, maybe Taehyung will come back"

The others nodded.

"Let's go"Yoongi ordered, making his way through the left side of the house as both Jin and Namjoon went to the right, leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin held Jungkook, hopefully waiting for Taehyung to come back.

Jimin looked up at the room again, seeing the door was fully open now.