Story 14: Into The Deep

Yoongi laid down on the bathtub as warm water covered his body, he closed his eyes.

Sleeping in the bathroom was common since he can relieve more stress like that.

Nothing to disturb him, just the sound of water flowing.

He then fell into sleep.

"Yoongi~"

Yoongi opened his eyes when he heard that voice, he looked around, seeing everything was normal.

It was nothing Yoongi, nothing at all.

Yoongi closed his eyes again.

"I know you can hear me~"

Yoongi opened his eyes again, he looked around, nothing.

Just relax Yoongi, that's all you have to do.

Yoongi closed his eyes again.

He can't hurt you here...

"Yes, I can~"

Yoongi opened his eyes and stood up, seeing the whole room was dark, he then saw a figure at the other side of the bathtub, Yoongi froze.

He saw the figure leaning in towards him, Yoongi shrunk back, he then saw the figure smiling.

"You still remember me?~"

Yoongi closed his eyes and opened them, seeing the figure was gone and it wasn't dark anymore.

Yoongi saw the bathtub overflowing while water was pouring out, Yoongi leaned in the faucet and turned it.

"Crap..."Yoongi mumbled, he grabbed the towel, he stood up and wrapped it around his body.

He stepped out, he looked at himself in the mirror, he shook his head, closing his eyes so water wouldn't get in them.

Once he opened them he saw the figure in the mirror, he turned around in a flash but saw nothing behind him.

He sighed.

You need to rest.

Yoongi changed into a black sleeved shirt and grey sweatpants, he got on his bed as he covered himself with a blanket.

He closed his eyes, making himself comfortable.

He then fell asleep.

Yoongi swam in a pool, not minding the emptiness, he blinked his eyes, only to see someone from afar, he squinted his eyes.

Trying to find out who the person is, he saw the person was slightly small but had orange hair.

His eyes then widened.

Jimin...

He saw Jimin looked up at him, swimming towards him at full speed, Yoongi turned back as he swam away.

Hoping to escape the younger.

"Missed me hyung?~"

Yoongi shook his head as he swam faster.

"I missed you~"

"I'm sorry!"Yoongi yelled, hoping Jimin will leave him alone but it caused the younger to giggle innocently.

"Too late for that hyung~"

Yoongi was caught by his left leg, he faced towards Jimin, his eyes full of fear.

"You know you killed me~"Jimin smiled, he gripped on Yoongi's leg tight, making Yoongi wince in pain. "You let me drown~"

"I'm sorry Jimin.
Please forgive me!"Yoongi pleaded, Jimin tilted his head to the side, still smiling.

"No~"

Yoongi woke up as he breathed in and out rapidly, he checked all over himself, seeing he was at his room again.

He closed his eyes as he sighed with relief.

He opened then again, only to see Jimin smiling down at him while hanging on the ceiling, Yoongi froze.

"You killed me hyung~" Jimin chirped, Yoongi got out of his bed, making his way to the bathroom, locking himself in there.

He sat by the bathtub rim, controlling his own breath.

He felt a pair of arms drag him down.

He opened his eyes, seeing he was swimming, he looked at his surroundings, it was slightly dark, he looked up, seeing a body floating down.

The person's face looked towards him, Yoongi squinted his eyes, they widened as he saw the limp body was him.

He swam with speed to get in his body back but he was held back, he looked down, seeing Jimin's small hands were clutched onto his leg.

Still smiling at Yoongi.

"Let me go!"Yoongi demanded, he looked up at his body, seeing it drifted down to the ground slowly.

Yoongi tried to reach out to his body but Jimin held him back, Yoongi's limp body passed them as it continued floating down, disappearing from their sight.

No...

Yoongi looked at Jimin, he was still smiling.

"We're gonna have fun together hyung~" Jimin smiled. "Together forever hyung~"

Jimin dragged Yoongi down...

...while Yoongi screaming and pleading to be set free...

...dragging him down along with Jimin...

...Into the deep...