Story 83: Doll Maker: Part: 3

"So you're telling me your son is 'back' and Jin is weirdly obsessed with a doll look-a-like of your son also?" Yoongi raised a brow.

Namjoon nod with a sigh.

"I'm just creeped out by the doll. I mean I'm glad Jin is happy but I don't think this is the best coping method for him." He rubbed the back of his nape. "He can't take the doll as his real son..."

"Get rid of it." Yoongi told simply. "Jin will soon come around once he's done being mad at you. You guys can go see a therapist to get through this."

Namjoon nods.

"I guess it's best to get rid of it..." Namjoon hummed. "Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it." He gave the older boy a dimpled smile.

"No problem. Call me when things start to work again."

"I will." Namjoon got up and side hugged the boy. "I'll be going back home then. See you later."

"See ya." Yoongi waved as Namjoon walked out of Yoongi's home.

He walked towards his car and got inside, sighing softly.

Okay, get rid of the doll. Shouldn't be too hard.

Namjoon started the car as he put his key in the car ignition and drove off.

He drove home as he hummed softly.

Oh Jinnie...I know you're hurt but this isn't right...