Story 59: Creepy Obsession: Part 4

A/N: Sorry for the later update, school started and yeah.

Jungkook touched his bottom lip, he winced along with holding his stomach.

Jin made more cuts on him but they were deeper.

Jungkook grabbed his backpack and carried it on his shoulder, he winced but decided to ignore the pain.

Few Minutes Later

Both Jungkook and Jin walked through the school hallway, Jungkook's eyes widened as he didn't see Taehyung talking with Jimin.

Jungkook looked up at Jin, seeing the older was smiling.

Jungkook quickly limped towards Jimin, he had to know if Taehyung was okay.

Jimin closed his locker, he turned his head, seeing Jungkook limping towards him.

"Where's Taehyung?"Jungkook asked worriedly.

"He stayed home, he said he wasn't feeling well."Jimin explained, Jungkook quietly sighed in relief.

"I hope he gets better soon."Jungkook said, Jimin nod.

"Me too."

Jimin looked down over Jungkook's arms, seeing his sleeves slightly revealed a cut.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

"Are you depressed?"Jimin asked in concern.

"Wh-what?"Jungkook asked in confusion.

Jimin lifted up Jungkook's sleeves, revealing several cuts on his arms, Jimin's eyes widened.

Jungkook quickly covered his arm with his sleeves, looking away.

"Jungkook. Explain this."Jimin ordered.

"I-I...i-its nothing hyung. I swear."Jungkook feigned a smile but Jimin knew he was lying.

"Tell me Jungkook. Who's hurting you or why are you hurting yourself?"Jimin demanded, Jungkook gulped.

Jungkook then limped away, Jimin was about to run after the younger but was held back.

"It's better if you stayed out of our business."

Jimin turned his head, seeing Jin was behind him.

"Do you have something to do with this?"Jimin asked, sending a glare at Jin, the elder boy smirked.

"Maybe, maybe not, nothing that concerns you."Jin walked away, leaving a confused yet angry Jimin.

"I will find out what's going on. This doesn't feel right."

Few Hours Later

Jungkook coughed out blood, clutching onto his stomach tight after Jin was done kicking him.

"Make sure he doesn't find out. Got it."

Jungkook nod weakly, blood staining his mouth and shirt, along with the wooden floor.

"You're really lucky Taehyung didn't come today. I would've killed you by now. And to think he'll be with you. Such a pitiful thought."

Jin walked away in his room, leaving the younger injured on the floor.

Jungkook then passed out.