Story 51: Hyung Part: 9

"We'll start counting."Jungkook told, covering his eyes, along with Jimin. "One...two-"

The four boys turned to Jin, seeing he was stepping towards them, the four boys scattered away in fear, hiding from him.

Jin turned back to the two boys, seeing they were still counting, he waited patiently until they were done.

"Ready or not, here we come."Jungkook chirped, feeling optimistic about playing the game with his hyung for the first time.

The three boys began searching, Jimin and Jungkook did the search while Jin stayed behind them, keeping an eye out.

Jimin walked towards a room closet, opening it, he spotted Yoongi.

"Found you."Jimin smiled as Yoongi froze in place.

The two young boys continued to find the others but Jin stayed behind, looking down at Yoongi.

"Umm...they don't realize this is a life and death game do they?"Yoongi told, Jin didn't say anything, he stood there, his body twitched a little. "You're turning them into murderers. And they don't even realize it. You consider yourself a great hyung?
You're wrong."

Jin stepped inside the closet, closing the door behind him as darkness surrounding the two boys.

Both Jimin and Jungkook continued looking.

"They're really good."Jungkook sighed.

"Maybe they'll beat Jin hyung."Jimin told.

"But hyung never lose..."Jungkook mumbled.

"He can't always be the master of hide and seek."Jimin explained, Jungkook nod.

"You're right but as long as everyone is having fun its okay."Jungkook then smiled, Jimin nod.

"That's the spirit."Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook peeked over Jimin's shoulder, seeing Jin walking towards them.

"You got something to drink hyung? You accidentally spilled it on yourself and on your clothes."Jungkook pointed out, Jin stood still, not saying anything.

Jungkook giggled.

"Silly hyung, you have red juice all over you but that's okay. When we get home you can change clothes."Jungkook told. "Let's continue to play."

Both Jimin and Jungkook made their way upstairs, Jin behind them.