Story 62: Creepy Obsession: Part 6

Few Hours Later

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly when he heard the front door open then close.

The younger blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to his surroundings.

Jin crouched towards the younger, chuckling slightly.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head."Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair, Jungkook sent a glare at Jin who only grinned. "Anyways, today at school, something crazy happened."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he thought Jin killed Taehyung since he couldn't stop the older boy, Jungkook held in tears.

"I found out Taehyung and Jimin are dating now."Jungkook froze.

He was too shocked to hear the news, shocked enough that he couldn't utter a word.

"Y-you're lying."Jungkook muttered, Jin only smirked, he then placed his phone in front of Jungkook, seeing the younger looking at his phone with wide eyes.

"Believe me now?"Jungkook stayed silent, he didn't know what to think or say.

Jin grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Well, good luck with your heartbreak"

Jin stood up and walked away, leaving a broken Jungkook alone.

The Next Day

Jungkook held his stomach in pain, he bit his lip as he limped towards the lockers, hoping to find out the truth.

Jin framed that picture. He could've edited that photo.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook felt two arms around him, he looked up, seeing Taehyung looking down at him in worry, Jungkook blushed slightly.

"Are you okay? Jimin told me you had cuts on your arms, is that true?"

Jungkook gulped.

"C-can I talk to you in private...please?"

Taehyung nod.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung walked to the boys bathroom, making their way inside.

"Now spill."

Jungkook breathed in and out.

"Kim Taehyung, I have had a crush on you since grade school and you've helped me to be a bit more outgoing and enthusiastic. I'm really happy that I found you in my life and I hope...you also feel the same away about me too..."

Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away nervously, causing Jungkook to feel anxious.

"I...I'm sorry Jungkook...I'm with Jimin now."

Jungkook's heart stopped, everything seemed to stop.

Jin...was right...

"Tell me why you have those cuts, what's going on?"

Jungkook looked down, tears building up his eyes, he bit his lip as he tried to hold back his cry.

Taehyung gently placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Kookie-"

"Go away."Jungkook choked out, his voice sounded a bit broken.

"Jungkook, I'm just trying to-"

"I said go away!"Jungkook cried, Taehyung looked at the younger in shock.

"Wh-"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung away, causing Taehyung to be startled by the younger.

"Get out!"Jungkook ordered, Taehyung left the bathroom, running away, Jungkook collapsed on the floor, sobbing in pain as he covered both his eyes with his hands.

Jin walked inside the boys bathroom, seeing Jungkook on the floor, crying.

"Aww, what did I tell you what was going to happen baby brother?"

Jungkook looked at the floor as he continued to cry silently.

Jin tsked.

"I was like you once little brother, I fell in love once, he was smart, funny, and a bit clumsy, but I loved him. But. He didn't felt the same way for me, he chose that sunshine bastard. Wanna know what I did next?"

Jungkook stayed silent.

"I killed that boyfriend of his then him. I always wondered if I'll find someone to love again but then I've realized, the one I should've loved is me. I didn't need him to tell me I'm perfect, I already am. And you could be too if you get rid of your love for that Gucci addict and jamless shortie, who are they to decide of what you can truly be?"

Jungkook didn't respond, he stayed silent.

"Either join me, or...keep on crying for someone who won't love you back."

Jin then walked out.