Story 54: Hyung Part: 11

Jin ran out of the bathroom, seeing both Jimin and Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung, seeing the boy winced in pain from falling on the ground.

Jin walked towards Taehyung, the boy looked up at Jin with teary eyes.

"Please..."Taehyung cried quietly.

"Don't you get near him!"

Before Jin could turn his head, Namjoon jumped on his back, pulling Jin away from Taehyung while Jin struggled to get the boy off him.

Jin screeched, he grabbed Namjoon from his arms and threw him to the other side of the room.

Crack!

Namjoon's body laid limp by the end of the hallway.

"Namjoon!"

Taehyung hurriedly got up, rushing towards Namjoon but was held back by Jin, Jin's body twitched, he opened his mouth wide, revealing pointy teeth as Taehyung screamed and covered his face in fear.

"Stop!"

Jin closed his mouth, turning his head, seeing Jimin with teary eyes while hugging Jungkook tight while the younger boy cried.

Jin let Taehyung go, dropping the boy to the floor who ran towards Namjoon, shaking his body.

Jin walked towards the two boys.

"Why are you hurting them?"Jimin asked, lips trembling. "What did they do wrong?"

Jin said nothing, he only stood there.

"They didn't took us away from you...they thought we had no one looking over us and took us in with them...they gave us food, love, comfort...why did you have to hurt them for what they did for us?"

Jin looked down.

"Leave them alone...if you do we'll come back home...let them win this game for once...please..."Jimin begged.

Jin walked towards the two boys, hugging them.

Taehyung looked up, seeing the three boys were gone, he stood up to find Yoongi and Hoseok.

Taehyung walked towards the closet, only to stop as he saw blood oozing under the door, he looked away and continued looking.

He walked in the bathroom, he walked towards the bathtub and opened the curtains, seeing Hoseok laid there with his eyes closed.

Taehyung shook Hoseok's shoulder, Hoseok shifted a little as he opened his eyes.

"Taehyung?"Hoseok mumbled, Taehyung hugged Hoseok tight, the older boy returned the hug.

The Next Day

Taehyung walked in the woods while holding onto a box, he made his way to the cabin, opening the door as it creaked open.

He saw no one, he walked through the small hallway, walking into one of the room, seeing both Jimin and Jungkook sleeping, in between them was a skeleton.

Taehyung walked towards them, he gently shook Jungkook's shoulder.

He got no response, he then shook Jimin's shoulder, also gaining no response.

Taehyung opened the box, revealing Jungkook's pet bunny, he gently placed it in between Jungkook's hold.

"Sleep well."Taehyung whispered.

Taehyung then made his way out of the cabin, he began walking away, only to get a last glance of the cabin before leaving home.

Few Hours Later

Taehyung typed on his computer.

Jin

Taehyung pressed enter, he saw many weblinks, he clicked on the first one.

Kim SeokJin, eldest brother of two, died while sleeping by a killer, his two younger brothers were never found. Jin's body was never recovered.

Taehyung now understood.

He knew why he took care of both Jimin and Jungkook, he knew why he played hide and seek with people, he didn't want anybody taking them away from him.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok looked up while he was making dinner.

"Yes?"

"Can we go to the cabin? I want to do something."

Few Minutes Later

Hoseok turned off the car as he and Taehyung got off.

They both made their way towards the cabin, once they made it, Hoseok turned on a lighter, Taehyung held the candle and lit it by the lighter.

He walked over to the cabin, placing the candle on the wood planks, watching the cabin set on fire, Taehyung pulled back as Hoseok held him behind, watching the fire rise and burn everything.

Taehyung then heard something, he heard three things from them.

"I'm so sorry."

"Thank you."

"Goodbye."

A/N: Welp, I failed making this story scary :/