Story 78: Doll Maker: Part: 2

Jin smiled brightly as he held Jungkook and hugged him tightly, letting tears fall down from his cheeks.

"Why you crying mommy?" Jungkook frowned slightly at the sight of his mother crying, Jin shook his head.

"These are happy tears Kookie, I'm so happy to see you" Jungkook smiled at Jin's answer and cuddled in his hold.

Namjoon walked in the room, seeing Jin hugging a doll look alike of their son as its right hand had the stuffed bunny he liked stitched onto its palm.

Namjoon looked at the man who watched at the corner of the room.

"You can see him now" the man told him, known as Hoseok when Jin found a business card on the ground while trying to get the pain of their son's death out of his mind with a walk.

Namjoon looked back at Jin, walking towards him, reaching out to touch the doll, once he did he pulled away.

The touch he felt from the doll wasn't his son at all, only just an impostor pretending to be his son.

He didn't understand why Jin hasn't questioned how this doll really came to life, yet again he knew Jin didn't care, he was happy to see Jungkook again.

Namjoon turned to talk to Hoseok about the doll but saw no one, only a bill that was on the floor for the doll.

Namjoon sighed. 

"Let me cook your favorite dinner, yeah?" Jin smiled, Jungkook cheered.

"Yay!"

Jin walked to the kitchen as he carried the boy.

Namjoon watched silently, taking out his phone and dialed a number.

"What now Namjoon?" the voice from the other line answered.

"I need to speak to you. In private." Namjoon replied.

"About? Want me to go over your place?"

"No. I'll be there in yours in a bit."

"Okay. See ya I guess?"

Namjoon hanged up.

"Jin, I'm going to meet up with Yoongi." Namjoon called out, not gaining an answer as the older boy focused on his son.

Namjoon sighed and grabbed his car keys, walking out of the house.