Story 48: Hyung Part: 7

A/N: Sorry for not updating, took a me awhile to write here again.

The two boys waited for their hyung in the attic, they both were told to take a shower to get rid of dirt stains on both their clothes and body.

Jimin wore a black shirt, blue jeans and sneakers while Jungkook wore a white tee shirt, black jeans and black boots.

They felt adjusted to their new clothes, and it suited them well too.

The other boys were in their rooms, doing their own things.

They stared at the entrance to the attic, seeing the hallway light was on, it flickered then powered off, the two boys smiled.

"He's here."Jungkook told, Jimin grabbed his hands as they both stood up and made their way downstairs, they walked through the hallway, seeing the other boys were there.

"Please don't tell me this house is haunted."Hoseok whimpered as he clinged onto Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

"There was a blackout Hoseok."Yoongi sighed. "Nothing supernatural is happening."

"Its just our hyung."Jimin told, the four boys turned to him.

"Your hyung?"Namjoon asked confused, Jimin nodded.

"He took care of us from the cabin."Jungkook explained.

"Why didn't we see him?"Taehyung asked.

"He went out to find food for us."Jimin told.

"Wait...if he did this then what will he do next?"Hoseok asked.

Creak!

The six boys turned towards the noise, seeing a dark figure by the house entrance, Namjoon dug his hand in his pocket, taking out his phone and putting it on the flashlight.

He faced it towards the figure.

Both Jimin and Jungkook smiled again.

"Jin hyung. You came."