Story 33: Dying Light Part: 3

A:N: Sorry for not updating, I wasn't in a good mood and still am :/ .

The whole group froze when they heard a faint growl coming from the back of the plane, they stepped towards to the front, fearing one of the monsters made it in the plane.

"This can't be good."Hoseok whimpered, Yoongi hugged the younger boy tight to comfort him.

"We need to get out of here."Yoongi told.

"We can't jump out, it'll be dangerous."Jin said.

"If we warn the captain then everone will go into panic."Namjoon told.

"So there isn't anything we can do?"Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

They all turned when they heard banging by the bathroom, someone from the plane went to go check but as they opened it the creature tackled the person and bit him while the man screamed.

"Go!"Jin ordered, the seven boys hurried to first class, closing the door behind them and made sure to barricade the door so no one would get in.
"We should be safe in here."

The six boys nodded, catching their breath.

They heard banging from outside the door along with screams and pleads.

"I feel bad."Jimin sighed. "We left all the people in the plane to get infected."

"If we did let them in, one of them would've been infected and killed us all."Taehyung pointed out, Jimin nodded.

"Yeah...you're right."

"We need to go to the pilot's cabin, the pilot might be able to tell us where to go for safety."Jungkook told, the six bous nodded.

"I'll go."Namjoon volunteered, he went to go to the cabin while the others sat on the seats, trying to relax themselves.

They then heard a scream.

Namjoon.