Story 3: Check Under My Bed

A/N: Even hearing scary stories around middle of the day, I can still feel the chills. Also edit not mine, credit to the original owners :).

******

Hoseok's Pov

It was nighttime, outside was dark out, nothing could be seen out there, neither were the stars showing tonight.

I was currently tucking in Jungkook on his bed, so he was comfortable enough to sleep on his bed.

"C-check under my bed for monsters hyung"Jungkook told me, I saw him pulling his covers up a bit, showing how afraid he is, well I couldn't judge him since he was still a kid and I was afraid of monster's at his age.

I'm still am a bit but I always tell myself it isn't real, so I got to show that courage to Jungkook, I smiled at him.

"Alright then"I said looking under his bed, lifting up the bed cover.
"There's no such things as monsters you know that right Jungko-"

I stopped my sentence when I saw Jungkook was under the bed, I thought he was messing with me for a minute but I looked at the boy, seeing he had scratch marks on his face, some blood was leaking a little, his eyes were watering while his lips were quivering in fear.

I opened my mouth in shock, he looked at me, lips still quivering, he then whispered.

"Hyung...I think there's something on my bed..."

I frozed.

Then who's that on the bed...?

I slowly looked back up on the bed, seeing that fake Jungkook transform into something else while it opened his mouth wide.

The only thing I heard was Jungkook scream my name in horror, everything went black for me and painful.

Jungkook's Pov

I covered my mouth in fear when I saw Hoseok's body dropped, I saw him headless, tears started falling off my eyes.

H-hyung...s-save me...

"I know you're down there~"

I stood still at that voice, I was trying to calm down, holding back a scream when I saw Hoseok's blood reaching for me, I held back my sobs.

I felt something grab onto my leg, my eyes widened as it pulled me out.

"Jin hyung!
There's something on my be-!"

Jin's Pov

I woke up when I heard Jungkook screaming, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked at the clock, seeing it was ten, I shook my head.

"Must've been a nightmare"I mumbled to myself, I got out of my bed, putting on my blue slippers and began walking to Jungkook's room, I yawned while making my way there, I turned my head, noticing Hoseok's room door was open.

I took a peek inside but I didn't see any sign of him in there, that was odd, I sent him to tuck in Jungkook a few minutes ago, I shrugged it off thinking he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I walked in Jungkook's room, seeing Jungkook was shaking like crazy, tears in his eyes, I rushed towards him, checking him to make sure he was okay.

"Are you okay?"I asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"I-I thought I heard something from my bed...c-can you check under my bed hyung?"

"Of course, don't be scared anymore okay?"I said, Jungkook nodded, I looked down, pulling up the bed cover, my eyes widened, I backed away from the bed, I saw blood was spreading around the bed.

I breathed heavily.

T-that was Hoseok...and...and...Jungkook?

"What's wrong hyung?"

I looked up, seeing that thing that looked like Jungkook smiling at me, I felt my heart racing.

"Was there a monster under my bed after all?"

I got up and ran to the door but I was pulled back with full force, I screamed out for help but it was too late...

Jimin's Pov

The Next Day

"Alright guys, you're both tucked in now go get yourselves some good sleep okay"Namjoon told us as he petted my head and Taehyung's, we both nodded.

"I-I'm scared if any monster's are hiding under my bed"Taehyung whimpered, Namjoon chuckled.

"Don't worry, monster's aren't real, I'll put on your night light so you won't be scared"Namjoon said, he grabbed Taehyung's night light from his bed side table and plugged it in the outlet, letting the little spaceship night light shine.

"Thanks hyung"Taehyung smiled, Namjoon nodded.

"You're welcome, sleep well you two, goodnight"Namjoon said, closing the door.

Taehyung closed his eyes, falling in sleep in seconds, I closed mine too but only to open them up again when I heard in a whisper.

"Check Under Your Bed."