Story 80: (Late Halloween Story) Halloween Costume

A/N: Sorry it took wayyyyy too long to post this. And for how short and not scary this is. Hope to update soon.

The seven boys currently were in their dorm rooms, dressing up for Halloween.

Each individual member met outside of the dorm once they finished dressing up.

"Full moon tonight. Perfect for my costume!" Taehyung, dressed as a werewolf, howled.

The moonlight illuminating them.

"I am sun hope! I will collide with the moon and cause a solar eclipse" Hoseok told as he spun around.

"I am master chef Jin. Ready to sizzle my challengers with my pan!" Jin wore a chef's apron and hat as he carried a pan in his hand.

"I am a werebunny." Jungkook told as he wore a bunny costume, taking a bite of his carrots that he carried in his bag.

"I'm detective Namjoon. At your service." Namjoon wore a suit and fedora as he held a magnifying glass.

"I am fairy Jimin! I spread happiness to all the people in need!" Jimin smiled as he wore angel wings on his back and held a wand.

"What are you Yoongi?" Namjoon asked as the older boy set foot outside the dorm.

"Serial killer." Yoongi replied as he wore everything black along with wearing a black mask.

The other members stayed silent for a moment.

"I can see that look." Jin eyed the boy up and down.

"Looks believable hyung." Jimin smiled, Yoongi nod.

"Shall we start heading out? We got a bunch of houses to pass by."

They all nod and began walking.

Yoongi stayed behind them.

Hiding the switchblade in his sweater pocket along with a roll of black trash bags.