Story 21: Doppleganger: Part: 6

Jungkook's Pov

My body jolted up as I woke up.

I sat up straight as I breathed in and out heavily.

"You alright Kook?"

I looked up, seeing all my hyungs looking at me worriedly.

"H-hyungs?"

"Yeah?"they all said in unison.

"Had a bad dream? We heard you screaming from the other side of the wall"Yoongi grumbled.

I nodded.

"I-I saw you guys died and then there were people that looked like you and like me and I was scared to death and-"

"Calm down"Jin told. "Eat something, it'll calm you down a little"

I nodded as I stood up, my hyungs stayed in my room, I noticed Hoseok wasn't in there so I was a bit concerned but I assumed he was still sleeping or something.

I made my way to the kitchen, seeing Hoseok was looking through the fridge.

"Hey Hoseok"I smiled, it then faded away as Hoseok turned towards me, his eyes were black while grinning at me.

No...

I took a step back, only to hit something behind me, I looked up, seeing the rest of my hyungs looked down at me, grinning also.

I gulped.

I...I thought this was a dream...

I saw Hoseok's body was being stuffed in the fridge by his doppleganger.

"Told you, time was up Jeon"

I turned my head towards the living room, seeing the other Jungkook stood up as he made his way towards me.

"W-Where...a-are my hyungs?"I asked.

"Wherever they were in your 'dream'"the other Jungkook respond.

I turned my head back at the others, shaking my head.

"Get him."the other Jungkook ordered.

"No...no no no no. No!"I screamed.

Getting killed by them.

Doppleganger