Story 41: Dying Light Part: 7

Hoseok trembled as he still had his eyes closed, hugging his whole body in fear.

Hoseok opened one of his eyes slowly, seeing he was still in his seat, not too far off the ground.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok looked up, seeing both Jin and Namjoon, he smiled in relief.

Namjoon helped unbuckle Hoseok's seatbelt, helping the boy settle to the ground.

"Where's Yoongi?"Hoseok asked, fearing for the older boy.

"We're looking for him."Namjoon told. "Hope he's okay."

Hoseok nodded.

The three boys then heard groaning.

They ran towards it, seeing Yoongi on the ground, clutching onto his shoulder while it bleed.

Hoseok ran towards the boy, looking over him.

"Yoongi you okay?"Hoseok asked.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay?"Yoongi hissed in pain. "During the crash I tried to get out of my seat, I landed flat on the ground but a glass shard pierced through my shoulder."Yoongi explained. "Hurts like hell."

"Let me help you."Hoseok gently helped Yoongi up, placing Yoongi's arm around his neck.

"Um guys, we have company."

The three boys turned to what Namjoon was seeing, seeing creatures running at their directions.

"Run!"Yoongi yelled, the four boys began running.

Hoseok struggled to hold onto Yoongi and ran at the same time.

"I can't hold you much longer."Hoseok grunted.

"Don't you dare drop me."Yoongi glared.

"Give him to me."Jin told, with all his strength Hoseok threw Yoongi over to Jin, Yoongi clinged onto Jin's broad shoulder, pulling himself up a little, wincing.

The four boys ran towards the airport, rushing up the stairs hurriedly.

"This way."Jin told, rushing towards the other direction, running into the lounge area.

Hoseok closed the door hurriedly, he slid down the door as he let out a sigh.

"Think we outrun them?"Hoseok asked, the four boys then heard growls.

"We'll just have to see if we can."Namjoon told.