Story 67: Hide and Seek Part: 1

"Found you!"Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung whined as he pouted.

"No fair, you always win."Taehyung then crossed his arms.

"Wanna play again?"Jungkook asked, Taehyung shook his head, Jungkook then pouted. "Come on hyungie, one last time then we'll play what you want."

Taehyung sighed as he nodded.

"But I'll choose where we're going to play."Jungkook nod.

Taehyung looked around the area, spotting a house from afar, he raised his hand, pointing to the house.

Jungkook turned his head to see the house.

"There? I heard its spooky with ghosts."

"Are you scared of ghosts?"Taehyung teased, Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm never scared."Jungkook retorted, Taehyung smirked.

"Prove it."

"Fine. I will."Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and made their way towards the house, Taehyung silently gulped as they both got closer towards it.

They both entered the house, each step they took a creaking sound would be heard, making Taehyung even more scared.

"You hide, I seek."Jungkook told, Taehyung nod, Jungkook then closed his eyes. "One...two...-"

Taehyung hurriedly looked around the house, trying to find someplace to hide.

Taehyung turned to see a door, he got inside and closed it, while hiding in the dark room.

"And ten, ready or not here I come."Jungkook looked up the ceiling as he heard footsteps, Jungkook grinned. "This is going to be easy."

Jungkook then made way towards the stairs and walked up.