Story 68: Creepy Obsession: Part 11

Taehyung kept his eyes closed as he waited to except his fate, he then heard a soft gasp.

Taehyung opened his eyes, seeing Jungkook was in front of the boy, gasping for air as the switchblade stabbed through his chest, nearly visible for Taehyung to see.

"J-Jungkook."Taehyung's eyes watered.

"H-hyung.."Jin pulled out the switchblade, letting the younger fall.

"Always got to be in the fucking way."

"Why...why did you kill your own brother!?"Taehyung yelled as he looked up at Jin, showing no sign of fear anymore, Jin grinned.

"Because he was the one holding me back from doing anything, he held me back from trying to kill you by hurting him instead."

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"But...now he's gone...I can do whatever I want."

Jin grabbed onto Jungkook's shirt, he threw the boy out of the way, positioning his knife towards Taehyung.

Jin stabbed through, Taehyung held onto Jin's arms as he grunted.

Taehyung pushed Jin back with all his force, seeing the older boy stumbling back.

Taehyung hurriedly got up quickly, rushing towards Jin as he tried to take the switchblade away from Jin.

Jin smirked slightly.

Taehyung took the switchblade off Jin and stabbed him instead, Jin laughed as he fell to his knees, blood gushing out his mouth and wound.

Taehyung pulled away as blood was on his hands and clothes.

"You're really an idiot."Jin gasped lightly as he grinned.

"I put an end to this, you won't hurt people anymore."

Jin laughed again.

"People will grow afraid of you."

Taehyung turned his head as he heard police sirens, he turned back to Jin.

"They would like to hear from a dead person."

Jin then collapsed on the floor, blood pooling around his body.

Taehyung wondered how the police knew where the boy was at, he looked at Jin, seeing his other hand held his phone, Taehyung grabbed it and turned it around, seeing he speed dialed the police.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Put your hands up in the air!"

Taehyung turned his head, seeing five police officers, aiming their guns at him.

Taehyung raised his hand as he dropped the phone.

"Get on your knees!"

"I-I didn't kill them...h-he tried to kill me."Taehyung explained as he pointed down at Jin.

"I said get on your knees!"one of the officers ordered, placing a finger on the trigger.

Taehyung let tears roll down as he slowly got down on his knees.

"I-I'm innocent..."

One of the officers walked towards Taehyung, cuffing the boy up as one of them reported in his walkie talkie for backup while the other two looked over at Jungkook's and Jin's body.

"I'm not a sinner..."Taehyung whispered as he was pulled up and forced to walk out of the building to the police car.