Blush

So It Goes...-Taylor Swift
"Get caught up in the moment, lipstick on your face-so it goes."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cassidy jumps when she sees Ni-ki strong, dark figure in the corner of her bathroom. Before she can muster a scream in surprise, Ni-ki lunges forwards, cupping his hand around Cassidys mouth, muffling any noise. After a few seconds, he takes a step back and crosses his arms.

Cassidy takes a few consecutive deep breaths in, trying to process what was happening. Why was Ni-ki Nishimura standing in her bathroom?

"What the hell are you doing here?" She shouts. He shushes her.

"Be quiet, someone may hear."

"Sorry, but, it's kind of hard to stay quiet when you're standing in my bathroom in the middle of the fucking night!" She hisses at a more quiet level. Niki sighs, rubbing his forehead.

"Well, I came here to say I'm sorry...." He mumbles.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"I can't hear you."

"I said I'm sorry!" He shouts. A few moments of silence as he looks around and sighs.

"You're...sorry?" She asks. She would never expect those words to come out of his mouth.

"Yes, a few of my friends told me I shouldn't have done that. I put your life in danger. So, I'm sorry," He recites as if he's a kid reading a book in the front of the class.

"Oh, really, your friends made you come here? Of course, I should have known better than Niki giving a genuine apology, for, I dunno, almost killing me!" She raises her voice.

"How do you know my name?"

"Thats what you got from that!" Cassidy yells, exasperated. It was like talking to an entitled four year old.

"Look, I am sorry. But, to be fair, you kind of deserved it."

"Get out," Is all Cassidy can say. Her hands are shaky with anger and she can't deal with looking at him another second longer. He rolls his eyes, and before he can answer, Cassidy hears her mom's door open.

"Cassidy? What's with all the yelling?" She asks groggily.

"Um, I'm in my room, mom! I dropped something and it scared me," Cassidy makes up on the spot, flailing her arms around as Ni-ki watches her humorously.

"Oh, okay, goodnight then," She says, and Cassidy sighs with relief. That was, until, she hears her Moms footsteps near the bathroom.

She was coming straight for them.

Cassidy jumps, turning towards Ni-ki. His face widens with fear, and it would almost be funny if Cassidy wasn't currently freaking out. Her mom would kill her if she caught her with a boy late at night.

"In the shower, now."

"Seriously? I thi-"

"Now," She demands, and surprisingly, he listens. He climbs in the small shower and Cassidy follows suite, closing the blue curtain behind her.

Just as the two sit down, her mom walks in, yawning and opening the toilet seat.

Things in the shower were high tension. Due to the small shower and Ni-ki's height, they were forced together. Their knees were squished together, and their hands were mere centimeters away from each other, one wrong move and they'd be touching. What Cassidy hated the most, however, was how close their faces were.

She could smell that intoxicating cologne from earlier that week that she couldn't get enough of. It smelled expensive, she knew that. Compared to her Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works perfume, she felt small.