Willingly?

ballad of a homeschooled girl- Olivia Rodrigo
"I'm on the outside of the greatest inside joke."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-Present time-

Cassidy's eyes flutter open, looking around to the soft light of the outside. A golden glow flows into the room as she looks over at the chairs, both Ni-ki and Sunoo asleep. She looks down, still in the dress from last night with some drips attached to her arm.

An older man with glasses and black hair peppered with white stalks into the room with a clipboard attached to his hand. Taken aback by Cassidy being awake, his eyes widen before smiling warmly at her.

"How are you feeling?" He asks. Cassidy assumes he's the doctor Sunoo told her about last night.

"Better. My head doesn't hurt as much," Cassidy says, and she's telling the truth. Her head feels much better, both with the light headedness and the injuries.

"Great. Let me finalize some things and I'll arrange for you to get home," The doctor pats her leg and walks out. Adjusting herself, Cassidy sits up in her bed, causing someone from the chairs to wake up. Her head flicks to the side, to see Ni-ki sitting up, rubbing his eyes and looking over at Cassidy.

"What're you doing?" He asks, his voice deep and husky from a deep sleep. Cassidy pulls her hair to one side, running her fingers through it. Ni-ki watches, almost mesmerized by the moment, but then clears his throat and lets Cassidy continue.

"The doctor said I could leave," She states, deattaching the wires from her arm and sitting up. Her blanket falls down, revealing her in the dress from the night before.

Suddenly, something snaps.

In the span of a split second, Ni-ki lunges from his chair and onto the bed, positioning himself so he's above Cassidy, his knees trapping her legs in. Cassidy gasps in response as Ni-ki grabs her wrists and pins them against the wall. She looks up at him to find he's already staring at her.

"You look so good in that dress, I can't fucking help myself," He says lowly. He just woke up and his breath still smells like peppermint. How is that possible? Cassidy's chest heaves up and down.

"Is that why you left?" She asks, also in a low voice.

"Of course," He breathes heavily. Cassidy looks down at his shirt that's lifting off his body due to the gravity. Slipping one of her hands out of his grip, she slowly brings her hand down and grabs a hold of his shirt, slowly pulling it up.

"Then why don't you do something about it?" Cassidy asks, looking up at Ni-ki again. Breathing heavily, he looks at Cassidy's slow hand, pulling his shirt up. He looks back up at Cassidy, staring straight at her lips. Slowly, he nears her lips-

"What the hell?" They hear a voice say. Both of them turn their heads to a freshly awaken, very confused Sunoo. They both forgot he was even there, and in this position, with Ni-ki on top of her, his eyes widen. Ni-ki jumps back, falling onto the floor as Cassidy pushes herself up the bed.

While on the floor, Ni-ki gets up quickly, straightening his shirt.

"It's not-" Cassidy starts.

"No, no, no fucking way I just saw that. I'm out," Sunoo puts his hands up, waltzing out of the room. Without another word to her, Ni-ki rushes out after him.

Rolling her eyes, Cassidy sits up, brushing herself off right as the doctor comes back in.

"You're good to go!" He says sweetly. Thanking him, Cassidy gets up, grabbing her purse and practically running out of the door, thankfully without seeing any of the members.