The Dream

Cherry- Lana Del Rey
"I fall to pieces when I'm with you."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-NI-KI-

I sigh as I stare down at my paper, trying to work out the long math problem in front of me. I tap my pencil against the thin paper.

I look up at Cassidy. She is leaning over a workbook, marking something up with her red pen. Understandably, we haven't talked the whole time. I'm happy about that, obviously.

Cassidy pulls up the sleeve of her blue flannel slightly before continuing to write. I look back down, trying to make everything make sense. When it came to English or Science or literally everything else, it's easy. Math? Don't have a fucking clue.

Exasperated and frustrated at the question, I throw my pencil down. I peer back at Cassidy, expecting her to give some snappy remark, but am almost taken aback when I realize something else. Her long flannel is now replaced with the little pink tank top she was wearing the day at the cafe.

I have to be imagining things. I blink my eyes a few times. No, that's definitely what she is wearing. Maybe she took the flannel off? Is that what she was wearing in the first place and I'm just going crazy?

I look down at my problem, writing a few things down but scratching them out when I realize they make no sense.

"Need help with that?" I hear Cassidy ask in a smooth, seductive voice. I look over at her to see her standing up, leaning over me.

Where the fuck did her pants go?

"I, um-" I stutter, but I cant get anything out. She chuckles at me as if I'm just a pathetic little child. I can feel a hot blush creep onto my face.

Suddenly, Cassidy gets on the table, and starts crawling towards me. I lean back in my chair, my embarrassing blush only getting hotter. She stares at me with nothing but lust in her eyes.

She finally reaches me and wastes no time to push herself off of the table and sit right on my lap. She tangles her hands in my hair, flipping her own hair and pulling me closer. I can't help but stare at her lips.

"Answer me. Do you need my help, Ni-li?" My name slips off her tongue in the best way possible. I could listen to her say my name like that all day.

"Ni-ki? Ni-ki, wake up!" My eyes fly open, and I immediately sit up, a cold sweat running down my face. I look towards my bedroom door to see Sunoo standing there, already dressed for school with his backpack strapped on.

"We're gonna be late for school. C'mon," He motions, walking out. Still in disbelief, I look at my clock to see I had slept past my alarm.

Closing my eyes, I run my hands through my sweaty hair. That didn't just happen. There's no way.

I just had a dream about Cassidy fucking Rivers.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-CASSIDY-

"The house I'm working on may take a little longer than usual," Cassidy's mom says as she places a plate of scrambled eggs in bacon. Hunger burning in her stomach, she picks up her fork and immediately starts digging in. Her mom takes a seat at the dining room table next to her.

"Really?" Cassidy asks through a mouthful of eggs.

"Yeah. We found some rotten support beams in the basement and turns out we have to replace the whole thing. Plus, my client wants a fully redone basement and attic, and we just finished the trimmings on the walls. That's literally it, that's all we've done. So, it will take a while, way longer than we thought," A smile grows on Cassidy's face as she slowly turns towards her mother.