I Think I Like it Now

deja vu- Olivia Rodrigo
"Car rides to Malibu, strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cassidy stares in horror as she watches her mom walk into the bathroom, witnessing her trapped against the wall with no shirt, Ni-ki about a millisecond away from kissing her. Ni-ki, still obviously not aware of who walked in, looks extremely annoyed.

"Fuck," He swears under his breath, angrily turning around then jumping back when he realizes it's her mother. Cassidy fumbles to pull her T-shirt back on.

"It's not what you-"

"Finally!" Her mom celebrates, spinning around. Cassidy looks up at Ni-ki, vey confused. With a proud smile, her mom rushes up to Cassidy and Ni-ki, shoving them into a hug.

"I thought she was gay for a while! Yes! Finally! A boyfriend!" She squeals.

"He's not my-"

"Okay, okay, I'll leave you two alone. Have fun, stay safe!" She says happily, rushing out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. Cassidy turns to Ni-ki, obviously confused. Her strict mom being okay with this? What universe has she stepped in?

"That's so weird. She's usually so strict, I never thought she'd-"

"Shut up," Ni-ki says. He's still very focused on Cassidy and what they keep being interrupted on. He grabs her waist, pulling her close and grabbing her head, nearing her lips as fast as possible.

Ring! Ring!

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Ni-ki screams out loud, pulling out his phone. The contact name reads, "Sunoo". Rolling his eyes, he presses accept and puts it to his ear, backing to the window.

"Gotta go. We can continue later," He says exasperatedly, climbing down the window. Cassidy feels a little sad that he's gone. She's curious to kiss him, actually. Just that, nothing else. No way.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-That Monday-

Cassidy sighs, sitting down in science in her usual seat next to Taylor. She smiles at her tiredly, still exhausted from the whole weekend. She slept all of Sunday, but is still super tired. Yawing, she opens up her textbook as the teacher gets ready for the lesson.

Right as the bell rings, two unexpected guests walk in. Sunghoon and Ni-ki. Cassidy knows they share the class, but they never show up. She looks up at them, and makes eye contact with Sunghoon.

"Meet us after school," He whispers as he and Ni-ki pass by their tables. Cassidy nods. What could they want now? Would they want to go to Justin's apartment again this soon?

Cassidy looks up at Ni-ki, trying to make eye contact, but he ignores her and sits in the seat behind her. He's such a baby, how could he go from "We'll continue this later" on Saturday to completely ignoring her on Monday? Cassidy turns around, completely fed up with him.

"What the hell is your problem?" She says out loud. All of a sudden, all of the conversation in the room stops, and they turn to look at her. They're still not used to someone standing up to Ni-ki. They never confront him because they're scared of what he'll do. Cassidy, deep down, is still scared of him, too, but she doesn't want him to have that satisfaction.

Cassidy stares at Ni-ki, who's still standing, staring back at her in shock. He rolls his eyes, and lunges forward, grabbing Cassidy's wrist and pulling her out of the room.

"Hey! You can't-" The teacher starts, but Ni-ki doesn't care. He pulls her down the hallway, stopping when they're far away enough from the classroom and pulling her forward, slamming her into the locker. Gasping in surprise, she crosses her arms.