Two hours

Agora Hills- Doja Cat
"Kissing and I hope they caught us."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cassidy's eyes widen as she watches the very group of people she was supposed to restrict from coming walk in. They look so menacing, and she can feel the whole room watch them and their powerful presence. She can hear all the chatter die down, the only thing filling the air is Enhypen's quiet chatter amongst themselves and the blasting boom of the speakers.

That's when Cassidy remembers something: she can't be seen by them. She lied to Ni-ki, and if he finds out she's here, he's gonna be pissed. She turns to her two friends who are also marveling over the group of attractive men.

"I'm not supposed to be here. If they ask, I'm at home, waiting for my mom," She whisper shouts, diving into the door next to her just in time as they look over to them. Spotting their familiar faces, they walk over. The room goes back to their own business, but mostly talking about Enhypen in a gossipy manner with their friends.

Cassidy, however, was unlucky enough to dive into a musty broom closet. She cracks it open just a bit, so she can barely see Enhypen and Taylor and Amara through the thick crowd.

"What're you guys doing here?" Amara asks in a small voice. Ni-ki shrugs, shoving his hands into his pocket.

"We figured we'd go out and do something. Well, they did," He points to his members. They all share a laugh, although Taylor and Amara's are rather forced.

"Where's Cassidy?" Ni-ki asks, his voice laced with suspicion. Cassidy knows what he's doing, even though she told him where she was earlier, he's still going to investigate her friends.

"She's at home, with her mom." Taylor recites. Cassidy practically facepalms herself. She's waiting for her mom, not with her. She's hoping Ni-ki won't notice. For a second, his eyes flicker with an indescribable gaze, but then back to normal.

"Hm, okay. So you guys are out without her?" He questions. Phew, he wasn't suspicious of Taylor's  lack of remembrance and the inconsistent story.

"Y-yeah. She told us not to wait up," Amara explains, rubbing her arm. Ni-ki eyes her with suspicion, opening his mouth to probably ask another question before Ivy and Melanie pull Amara and Taylor away, conveniently right in front of the closet. Cassidy watches as Ni-ki whispers a few words to his members, and they all break off to different sections of the house. Her eyes flick back to the groups of girls in front of her.

"I told you not to invite them! My parents are going to kill me," Ivy rambles.

"We didn't, I promise. They must've found out by someone else, I'm sorry!" Taylor explains. Ivy sighs, rubbing her temples.

"You need to get them out. My parents are fine with the party, but if they find out that Enhypen was here..." She trails off, shifting on one foot. Amara shakes her head.

"We can't without them being suspicious."

Ivy sighs, thinking about what to do next. Suddenly, she snaps.

"What if one of you faked an emergency? They don't know Cassidy is here, right? Maybe she could call them." Cassidy leaves the closet before making sure that there's no Enhypen members in the room. The girls scream out of slight shock.

"That won't work. They're, like, really fast, and would probably get to wherever I say the emergency is, probably my house, before me."

"Then why not just leave now?" Melanie asks. Cassidy sighs, if only it were that easy.

"They will definitely see me. There would have to be a really big distraction so I could sneak out the door or something." They all sigh, trying to think of a plan. Suddenly, a lightbulb goes off in Amara's head.