Chapter 103: Vol2 Chapter 43

Roshan did his best to give Klara some space and make her realize that she indeed liked him as much as he did. But as he watched her get closer to Noah, he could not control his demon who briskly turned green from jealousy. He never had problems keeping his demon at bay before but now the dark existence withing him howled like a starving wolf.

Today, as he watched her walk around the garden with Noah, he felt queer possessiveness take over him. How dare that man look at his woman? How dare he speak to her? How dare he touch her?

Miffed at his own reaction he turned away for a moment to calm himself down.

Calm himself down?!

He was flabbergasted by the fact that he needed to collect himself. He, who had always been calm and composed, how did he turn into this fretful and covetous beast. Was this all because of a woman?

No! Deep down Roshan knew she wasn't just a woman. She was the woman. The one. His mate. He should claim her and not waste time. But he couldn't just throw her over his shoulder and abduct her. Well, he could but that was not his style.

When he turned back around he found Noah making and attempt to kiss Klara. Panic hit him so hard that for a short moment he imagined throwing himself at Noah and separating his head from his body but something stopped him from turning his imagination into reality. It was Klara's thoughts. She was going to let Noah kiss her because she wanted to know if it would feel like the kiss they had on the rooftop.

The hell with that. He was not going to let that happen. Just when he was about to interrupt their kiss his limbs froze in place, and just then their lips locked. His demon shrieked in pain at the sight. He was for sure going to spill some blood today and it was going to be either Noah's or Enoch's.

"Don't you want her to figure out her real feelings?" Enoch asked appearing next to him.

Roshan wanted to curse but he couldn't since he was frozen. This was one of Enoch's unique powers and Roshan still didn't know how to undo it.

"If you don't let him kiss her, she will never know the difference. She will always think that kissing anyone will feel the same since she has no experience."

Enoch's words made sense and Roshan would think the same if he hadn't been so possessive of her but he knew that his friend was doing this mainly to annoy him.

Klara put her hands on Noah's chest and pushed him away lightly.

"I don't think she liked it," Enoch said shaking his head. "At least now you know and she knows."

Roshan had a strong urge to cut his friend's tongue and feed it to him just to silence him. Later, he thought. He would to it later, but then he wouldn't just cut his tongue.

"You can thank me later." Enoch winked before releasing him and disappearing.

Roshan let out a breath of frustration once he could move again. He was enraged but he would deal with Enoch later. Now, where was Klara?

***

Klara hurried to her room bothered and fl.u.s.tered by her own actions. How could she let Noah kiss her just to compare it to Roshan's kiss? Just how?! Roshan was making her do all kinds of unusual things. She should stop now before making anymore mistakes. Noah didn't deserve this. When they meet again she was going to end things before getting too involved. But if not Noah then who? Her brother was waiting eagerly for her to choose a suiter.

Astrid had already found someone and she was now engaged. Klara was happy for her sister but this put a lot of pressure on her.

She sat down on her bed with a sigh of frustration. What was she supposed to do now?