New Character: Alice Angel (AKA Susie Campbell)

(A/N: If any of you are a fan of Bendy and the Ink Machine, then this chapter will be for you! This character is requested by nekolover18 who is a Bendy and the Ink Machine fan. I hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started!!!)

How She Meets You:

It is nighttime in Joey Drew Studios as two parents arrived at the ink machine as they are both famous cartoon designers as the mother opened the car before placing the newborn baby outside before going back in the car and both parents leaved. The baby wailed out as Alice Angel came while seeing the baby.

"Who thinks of abandoning this little girl? She will be perfect for her instead of being in this inky little place. Now what shall I name her? Aha! I'll name her Y/N." Alice said

You sniffed before letting out a cute coo as Alice begin to bring you back to her secret hideaway as she is going to raise you as her own.

Her First Night With You:

You were looking around the place as Alice summons a few of her minions and ordered them to get some baby supplies as they did just that. She then begin to feed you as you drink the bottle slowly as she touch your body.

"You are the most perfect little angel. You are so adorable and cute." Alice cooed

You cooed as she then burped you as you let out baby burps before she summoned a small tub as some of the minions placed warm water instead of ink so that way the baby won't become a monster. She carefully bathed you as you make playful splashes while giggling as she smiled at you. After being ready for bed, Alice begin to place you in the bassinet as you whined as you don't want to be alone.

"Ok Y/N, I will sleep with you." Alice cooed

You cooed as Alice brought her to her hidden bedroom as she slowly lay down as you fall nuzzle into her as you both fall asleep.

Me: Welcome Alice Angel!

Alice Angel: Why thank you author. *chuckles*

Freddy Krueger: Well hello there.

Aka Manto: Very nice to meet you.

Paul Lahote: Made with ink... interesting.

Sam Uley: Very interesting.

Hachishakusama, Futakuchi-Onna and Terra: Hello.

Alice Angel: Thank you all for reading this request. I hope you all have a great day.
See you soon.