Your First Steps

Billy Loomis:

Today, you were with your uncle Stu, who was teaching you how to walk with some help from his girlfriend Tatum. She went a few steps as she reached her arms out to you.

"Come to Auntie Tatum, Y/N." Tantum cooed

You started to slowly get up on your feet before you started to take your first wobbly steps. You fell a couple times, but you didn't cry nor did you give up. Once you got the handle of it, your daddy came home and your uncle Stu put you on the floor and he watched with happy eyes as you walked to him with a happy smile.

"That's my sweet baby girl. Come to daddy." Billy cooed

Once you reached over to him, you landed into his arms as he hugged you and took you to the toy store and DQ for an ice cream as a reward for doing your first steps.

Stu Macher:

Today, you were with your uncle Billy, who had some yummy Oreo cookies on a plate and you loved Oreo cookies, so you made it your mission to get a cookie, maybe two. So you started to get your balance before going into "stealth" mode and tried to steal your cookies. Your uncle saw you walking and found it cute and he recorded you while you are taking your first steps as you got ahold of the plate.

"Now we show dada when he comes home what you can do, but we don't tell him about the cookies." Billy cooed

You giggled before cuddling with your uncle and eat the two cookies. As your dad come back, Billy showed Stu of you taking your first steps as he came over to you and kiss your cheek.

"Stop growing up so fast. It's too cute." Stu cooed

You giggled as Stu is very proud of you doing your first steps.

Aka Manto:

You are now learning how to walk as your dad take a few steps back as you cooed as you tried to get up but you fall flat on your diapered butt.

"Aww don't be mad. You can do it." Aka Manto cooed

You giggled as you slowly got up before taking your first wobbly steps as your dad smiled at you.

"That's it my sweetie. Walk to daddy." Aka Manto cooed

You giggled as you carefully walked to your daddy before landing in his arms as he pick you up.

"Yay!! Good girl! Now let's go for a trip to the toy store." Aka Manto cooed

You giggled as Aka Manto begin to bring you to the toy store as a reward.

Yig:

You are now learning how to walk with the help of the cult members while your dad is out to punish people for killing the snakes. You hold the female cult member's fingers as you slowly got up as the female cult member smiled at you.

"Alright now move your feet." The cult member cooed

You slowly move your feet as your legs begin to wobble as you fall flat on your diapered butt. Instead of pouting, you tried again as you slowly move your feet as your dad came back as you squealed as the female cult member let go of your hand as you begin to walk over to your dad as he smiled and reach his arms out.

"That's it Y/N. Walk to daddy." Yig cooed

You giggled and walked more until you landed into your dad's arms as the rest of the cult applauded as you giggled as he took you to the toy store as a reward for your first steps.

Yog-Sothoth:

You are now crawling around to explore as your dad is having a meeting eith his sons as you cooed as you see Wilbur's robe to cover up the bottom part of his body. You really wanted the robe as you slowly got up and tried to walk but you fall flat on your diapered butt and pout with your arms crossed. You then tried again as you hold the small chair for balance before letting go and cooed as Wilbur sees you walking and your dad noticed you taking your first steps.

"That's it Y/N." Yog-Sothoth cooed

You reach your baby hands over to the robe as you giggled and walked more until you hold it as your brother Wilbur pick you up and kiss your cheek.

"Good job!! Big brother is proud of you!" Wilbur cooed

"So is daddy. That deserves some yummy ice cream." Yog-Sothoth cooed

You squealed as your dad begin to go to his freezer and take out your favorite ice crem as you giggled as your dad is proud of you doing your first steps.