When They Change Your Diaper

Billy Loomis:

After a trip to the toy store, Stu opened the door as you giggled happily while playing with your stuffed animal until you let out a mess in your diaper. Your dad look and begin to smile at you.

"Looks like someone need a diaper change." Billy cooed

Billy then bring you to the changing room before cracking his knuckles and begin with one of the easiest challenge, diaper duty. He started to take off the onesie carefully before removing the flaps and lifting your legs slowly before taking off the dirty diaper. He then begin to wipe your bottom and then powder it before putting diaper rash as you shivered since it is cold.

"I know it is cold Y/N. We are almost done." Billy cooed

Once your dad is finish with the diaper changing, he washed his hands before placing a clean onesie on you before picking you up and kiss your cheek before bringing you to play with your toys.

Stu Macher:

Today, you were playing with your daddy and Uncle Billy, when you felt pressure in tummy and began to cry.

"Shh... Y/N. You're okay." Stu cooed

Stu then pick you up and brought you over to the changing room and begin to place you down and started to remove the onesie carefully. As he begin to remove the flaps, Stu gagged at the smell as Billy laughed as you joined in as Stu then went into the kitchen to throw up.

"Guess I have to change you since daddy is too grossed out by that." Billy cooed

As Billy begin to remove the dirty diaper, he then begin to bring you to the bathroom as you continue to laugh at your dad's reaction.

"Dad sure doesn't like the blowout you did. You little stink bug." Billy chuckled

After when Billy is finish bathing you, he then begin to do the rest of the diaper changing for your dad. Once he is all finished, you smiled at Billy before giving him a cute kiss on the cheek.

"You are welcome my niece." Billy cooed

Your dad came back as you giggled at him before he bring you back to playing as you played with both Billy and your daddy.

Aka Manto:

You are now in the changing room as your dad got the diaper supplies ready because earlier on, you were playing with your toys as you made a mess in your diaper and whined as your dad shushed you before picking you up and brought you to the room. Your dad then begin to remove the onesie before removing the flaps and carefully lift your legs before removing the dirty diaper. He then begin to wipe your bottom before placing rash cream on your diaper area before placing a fresh clean diaper and smile at you.

"All clean." Aka Manto cooed

You cooed as Aka Manto begin to bring you back to playing with your toys.

Yig:

You are now taking a nighttime sleep as you let out a mess in your diaper. You whimpered before letting out a cry as your dad came over to you and see a wet spot.

"Shh it's ok. Daddy will change your diaper." Yig cooed

You sniffed as your dad brought you to the changing area as he summoned harmless snakes as garden snakes came before carefully removing the onesie as two snakes removed the flaps as your dad lifted your legs before wiping your bottom as the cult throw the dirty diaper away. Your dad then place some rash cream before placing on a clean diaper as the snakes close the flaps as they slither out to feed while your dad place a new onesie and smile at you.

"There. You are all fresh and clean." Yig cooed

You cooed as your dad sing a gentle lullaby before you fall right to sleep while nuzzling into your dad.

Yog-Sothoth:

You are now playing with your big brothers Wilbur and Dunwich as your dad came home from his meeting as you giggled before making a mess in your diaper.

"Looks like someone needs a diaper change." Yog-Sothoth cooed

Your dad then bring you to the changing room as your dad chanted a spell as you slowly rise up as your dad chanted more as the diaper is taken off before letting the supplies flying up to you. You giggled as you are wiped, placed rash cream and a fresh clean diaper on your body before placing your onesie. He then chanted more as the dirty diaper is transformed into a smelly goo as it is down into the crevice.

"There all clean." Yog-Sothoth cooed

You giggled as your dad have decided to play Peek-A-Boo with you and your brothers.