Your First Birthday Part 2 (From Shub-Niggurath to Terra)

(A/N: Time for the moms to have a birthday celebration with the reader AKA you!! Now some scenarios will be birthday parties, some will be concerts and some will be fun events/breakfast ideas. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!!!)

Shub-Niggurath:

Today is your very first birthday and your mom have ordered the cult members to bring you to IHOP for your birthday. You cooed as you are in your party clothes as the female cult member bring you to IHOP with some of the other cult members as your mom is in disguise as a human as you smiled at her.

"Hey my whittle angel." Shub-Niggurath cooed

"Welcome to IHOP. My name is Martin and what would you like to order?" Martin cooed

"Can I have the spinach and mushroom omelette?" Shub-Niggurath asked

"Sure." Martin smiled

"I see that today is the cutie's birthday. What do you want?" Martin cooed

"An akes." You said

"She will have some pancakes." The female cult member smiled

The cult also ordered their food as Martin leave to get the order.  After around 15 minutes, the staff came with the food before they all sang Happy Birthday as you cooed and smile at the pancakes before blowing out the candle as everyone cheered before you all begin to eat as your mom feed you the pancakes.

"Yum yum!" You said

"Pancakes are yummy hmm?" The male cult member cooed

You giggled as you smiled as you have a very nice birthday breakfast with your mom and the cult.

Hachishakusama:

Today is your birthday and your mom have decided to give you a little birthday party as she allowed Teke-Teke, Aka Manto, Kuchisuke-Onna, Hanako, Gozu, Yuki-Onna and Kayako Saeki came to make the theme which is a Japanese urban Legend birthday party. Your mom heard the sound of your coos as she went over to the bassinet and pick you up.

"Happy birthday to my little girl who is now one. Let's go and get you ready." Hachishakusama cooed

You giggled as your mom begin to get you ready for the birthday party for you. Once you are in your party clothes, your mom covered your eyes and bring you to the party are as she removed her hand as every monster said 'Surprise' as you squealed with happiness and joy. You then begin the party with playing some musical chairs as you giggle and crawl around with the other urban legends. After playing a few games and having some food, your mom presented you the cake as everyone sang happy birthday as you smiled before blowing out the candle before smashing your face into the cake as Hanako smiled as you chew on the cake while giggling.

"Cake taste good?" Hanako cooed

After the party, your mom smiled as you open the presents as you got some new clothes, a kimono, and many more. You smiled as you have the best birthday with your family.

Futakuchi-Onna:

Today is your birthday and your mom have decided to give you a birthday breakfast at a Japanese restaurant. She heard your coos as she went over and see you wide awake with a happy smile.

"Happy birthday my whittle girl. Today we are having a little breakfast celebration at a nice restaurant." Futakuchi-Onna smiled

You giggled as your mom begin to get you ready for the day as you smiled and giggle happily. Once you bathed and into your fresh clean diaper and your party clothes, your mom smiled as she then take you to a Japanese pancake place as you giggled at the yummy pancakes as some people are terrified of your mom, but she doesn't care and wanted you to have a nice birthday. You got some Japanese soufflé pancakes with some cute rainbow sprinkles on the top while your mom have some miso soup.