Chores You Do With Your Parents

Billy Loomis (Chore: Cleaning your room):

Today is spring cleaning and you are now in the room with your dad as your job is to clean your room. Your dad have begin to make the bed as you pick up the toys while your uncle Stu is cleaning up the kitchen. You hummed as you organized your toys before putting all the clothes away as your dad smile and kissed your forehead. Once the room is clean, your dad smiled at you.

"Good job!!" Billy smiled

Your dad then gave you a 20-dollar allowance as your dad is very proud of you doing your chore.

Stu Macher (Chore: Disposing the dead bodies):

Today is spring cleaning day and your dad have given you a special chore while Billy Loomis is cleaning the living room and the kitchen as your dad bring you to the area as you see the dead bodies.

"So you want me to dispose the bodies?" You asked

"Yes." Stu smiled

You begin to dispose the dead bodies in the pit your dad made before he begin to douse the dead bodies in gasoline and then setting them ablaze. Your dad smiled at you as he gave you a 20-dollar allowance before kissing your cheek as he is very proud of you doing your chore.

Aka Manto (Your Chore: Ironing):

You are now with your dad with some wrinkly clothes and a cloak as your dad turn on the iron as you are going to do some ironing.

"Now ironing is an easy thing to do but you need to be careful and not burn yourself because the iron is hot." Aka Manto said

You nodded as your dad showed you on using the ironing process. You then gave it a try and carefully iron each cloth as your dad smiled at you underneath the mask. Once the ironing is done, Aka Manto paid you 12 dollars as allowance as you thanked him for teaching you how to iron clothes.

Yig (Your Chore: Cleaning up the snake habitats):

You are now with your dad as he brought you over as you see all of the snake habitats dirty and messy as you look at your dad as took out each snake which are non-venomous, and they are garden snakes.

"Time for you to clean up the snake habitats. I will take my children out." Yig said

"Ok daddy." You smiled

As Yig take out the snakes as you started to clean the snake habitats, taking your time while doing so. Once you are finished cleaning all of the snake habitats, your dad came back before placing the snakes back in the habitats as he then gave you a 10-dollar bill as he is very proud of the chore you did.

Yog-Sothoth (Your Chore: Cleaning the Cell room):

Today is spring cleaning and your dad have given Wilbur a chore which is to organize the dark arts books as you begin to go to the cell room to see your other brother Dunwich Horror sleeping away. You look around as the cell room smells of decay from the rotten bodies.

"Yuck!" You whispered

You opened the Necronomicon and begin to chant a spell as your brother Dunwich floated out of the cell room and into a big barn that is abandoned. You then chanted a few cattle in the barn so that way your brother doesn't get hungry before you started to take out your phone and put on a haunting song and started to clean the cell room with mopping the floor and disposing the dead bodies. Your dad heard the music as you are finished with cleaning the cell room as it is sparkly clean as you chanted as your brother Dunwich Horror is awake and smile at the cell room.

"Thank you for cleaning the cell room." Dunwich Horror said

Your dad gave you a 10-dollar allowance as a reward that you did your chore.