Devastating News

Me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!!! THIS MAN IS A LEGEND, AN ICON!!!! WHY 2024?!!!!! WHY?!!!!!!!!

Daeron: I HAVE SEEN THE SHOWS GODDAMN IT!!!

Zep Hindle, Dr. Lawrence Gordon, Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Wilbur Whateley, Embry Call, Micah, Red and Dalilah: ME TOO!!!!

Sam Uley: *Sighs* We will all honor him together by watching the shows.

Freddy Krueger: Dragon Ball Z Kai!

Marlow, David, Dwayne, Marko and Iris: *Get some popcorn*

Babadook: *Growls* WHY WOULD YOU TAKE AWAY AN ICON?!!

Amanda Young: May you rest in Peace Akira Toriyama.

Captain Spaulding, Otis Driftwood, Mrs. Lovett, Sweeney Todd, Mama Firefly and Baby Firefly: You are an absolute legend and an icon who made the most iconic show Dragon Ball.

Paul Lahote: It's so heartbreaking that you passed at the age of 68 years old on March 1, 2024.

Quil Ateara V: Our prayers go out to your family...

Harclaw, Estelle, Look-See, Art The Clown, Ruby, Jumbo, Slim and Shorty: *Writes it in cotton candy and blood* Friends....

Sam Uley and Jared Cameron: And to all the fans who watched your amazing shows and even read the comic books.

Mother Miranda, Donna Beneviento, Karl Heisenberg and Lady Dimitrescu: Rest in Peace Akira Toriyama!!!

Salvatore Moreau: Thank you for making everyone happy with your iconic show and manga books. you will absolutely be missed.

Me: Ugh!!! This year is starting to SUCK!!