When They Play With You

Billy Loomis:

You are now playing Peek-A-Boo with your dad and your uncle as you giggle at each face your dad and your uncle did.

"Peek-A-Boo." Billy cooed

You giggled while clapping your hands as you adore playing Peek-A-Boo with your dad and your uncle.

Stu Macher:

You are now playing hide and seek with your dad and your uncle as you hid in the cabinet as your dad along with your uncle begin to search for you. You stayed quiet as your dad noticed the cabinet and chuckle.

"I wonder if my daughter is in there." Stu cooed

"Let's see." Billy cooed

Stu went over to the cabinet and opened it as you giggled happily as he pick you up and kiss your cheek as Billy joined in as you giggled happily.

"There you are! Daddy and Uncle Billy found you." Stu cooed

You giggled as you adore playing hide and seek with your father and your uncle.

Aka Manto:

You are now giggling as Aka Manto is playing Peek-A-Boo as you giggled more as each face he is doing with his mask on.

"Peek-A-Boo!" Aka Manto cooed

You giggled happily as you adore playing Peek-A-Boo with your dad.

Yig:

You are now with your dad as he is playing Peek-A-Boo with you as you giggle at each face he is doing which are silly faces. You giggled more as your dad covered his face before revealing it with his snake tongue out.

"Peek-A-Boo." Yig cooed

You giggled as you enjoyed playing with your dad.

Yog-Sothoth:

You are now playing hide and seek with your dad and your brother as you went to find the perfect place to hide which is in a cell room but you didn't know that you are about to be introduced to your other big brother Dunwich Horror. You found the perfect place which is right behind a cattle. You stayed quiet as your dad came inside the cell room and look around.

"Y/N where are you?" Yog-Sothoth cooed

You stayed quiet as your dad noticed your baby feet behind the cattle as he went over to you and pick you up as you giggle as Dunwich Horror appeared as you look at the brother who have a chicken egg which is a round shape in a gelatinous membrane studded with numerous eyes and have several legs and mouth tentacles which are the size of tree trunks. His only human features are a large face resembling to his grandfather with pink eyes and crinkly white hair.

"Found you! Oh and Y/N, meet your other brother which is Dunwich Horror." Yog-Sothoth cooed

You giggled as you look at your brother as at first you felt scared but you slowly warm up to your brother before nuzzling into your brother as Wilbur came as you adore playing hide and seek with your dad.

Brahms Heelshire:

You giggled as you are now playing peek-a-boo with your dad as your dad makes each silly face behind his mask as you giggled while enjoying every silly face your dad make.

"Peek-A-Boo." Brahms cooed

You giggled as you enjoyed playing hide and seek with your dad.

El Sombreron:

You are now playing Simon Says with your brother and your daddy as your dad is Simon as you both cooed and touch each part of your cute body.

"Simon says touch your nose." El Sombreron cooed